1.    #1  
    I'm looking for the best task app that does reoccurring events and alarms. I looked in the app catalog but I don't know which to get
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    the calendar works pretty good
  3.    #3  
    I haven't used the calendar app yet. Just don't feel it
    Tasks from the PocketMirror suite does all you want and works great and even has Iutlook sync. It's just a bit expensive.
    I use Done at the moment. Great app, but it doesn't have reminders (yet?). Maybe you can set this up through the Toodledo website, haven't looked into it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I'm looking for the best task app that does reoccurring events and alarms. I looked in the app catalog but I don't know which to get
    Bug Me works pretty well. Very simple to use and easily customizable for different notification times. Its in the App Cat.
  6.    #6  
    I did a search and there's like 40 or less Tasks app. I don't care about price just want it to work well.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    The beta for Done! does have reminders (find it in Preware). It's a pretty mature app other than the reminders, but they do work and I expect them to be ready for release soon. The developer is pretty responsive and open to user feedback. There is also a third party plugin to sync tasks with Outlook. I recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    The beta for Done! does have reminders (find it in Preware). It's a pretty mature app other than the reminders, but they do work and I expect them to be ready for release soon. The developer is pretty responsive and open to user feedback. There is also a third party plugin to sync tasks with Outlook. I recommend it.
    If you do Toodledo and Done! Look up the developers thread and click on his Toodledo referral link as he gets credit for it.

(I'll find it and edit this post... as soon as I learn how )

From the developer (haeffb)

Yes, Toodledo is very cooperative with developers (especially compared to the horror stories you hear about RTM). Done! is being "treated" similarly to the other 3-rd party applications that sync with Toodledo. They have their own iPhone app, so you'd expect to see that one displayed more prominently.

You might suggest to them that mentioning webOS, Blackberry, and Android support somewhere on the main page might help to generate interest in Toodledo.

I don't think that users upgrading to Toodledo Pro would place Done! any higher on Toodledo's attention scale. However, it's actually a bargain and helps to support a very good service in its own right.

Also, if you follow this link to create an account and then upgrade that account to Pro, I'll get a free three months of Toodledo Pro ... (If you upgrade an account you already have, the deal doesn't work)

http://www.toodledo.com/index.php?ref=td4a36692ec632d

Last edited by C-Note; 05/27/2010 at 04:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    If you do Toodledo and Done! Look up the developers thread and click on his Toodledo referral link as he gets credit for it.

(I'll find it and edit this post... as soon as I learn how )

From the developer (haeffb)
    Hopefully he is using that with his app because I created my Toodledo account through Done!
  10.    #10  
    So which is better Toodledo or Remember The Milk?
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    If you’d like a tool for managing your tasks and projects, you can use this application inspired by David Allen’s GTD:

Gtdagenda.com

You can use it to manage and prioritize your goals, projects and tasks, set next actions and contexts, use checklists, schedules and a calendar.
    Comes with a mobile version too, and with an Android app.
    DONE .

it gits er dun.

developer is more than responsive.