1.    #1  
    I just installed music player (remix) and am a little picky. I don't like having the original music player AND the new one on the list. Is there any way to hide or delete the original at all?
    There's a patch to hide it. Try searching preware or webos Quick Install for "Hide Musicplayer App"
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  3.    #3  
    Alright awesome thank you!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    that patch did not work for me, and i remember reading somewhere in this forum of others having the same issue. it installs fine, but the music player icon is still in the launcher. does anyone know why that is?
    Quote Originally Posted by rivum View Post
    that patch did not work for me, and i remember reading somewhere in this forum of others having the same issue. it installs fine, but the music player icon is still in the launcher. does anyone know why that is?
    Did you reboot your Pre of do a Luna Restart after installing the patch?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    yes - i applied the patch ages ago and have done many lunas & restarts since then
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    remove the patch, restart & re-install. I had the same issue & this solved the problem for me.
    I made a new patch that will hide Palm's Music app. I tested it on my 1.4.1.1 Sprint Pre and it works.

Install with WebOS Quick install.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    thanks Garrett, but that one didn't work for me either.
    does it need to be on a specific launcher page? what does it do to hide the app?