Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts

Looks solid to me - can't wait to try it out.
    I like it but is it only in landscape? Hope not.
    Thats interesting. I would definitely give it a whirl.
    Here is the portrait video of active card 0.2.2 for Pre

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Yeah, that's the old/current version though.
    will this be the official forum?
    Have anybody brought the new 2.0 today? I don't want to spit out $5 and so far the reviews are not that good.
    It's a completely different app now. I was down on the dev for only allowing homebrewers to use it for the past few months, but now it's FINALLY here for everybody.
    It's looking great so far... I just had to interrupt my customizing of it to post this thread because i couldn't believe how much better it is now.
    <<Thread Merged>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    doesn't look that great.
    Can anyone confirm if this application also has a portrait mode? Given the Pre's portrait keyboard if it doesn't do portrait mode I'm thinking that will turn off a whole pile of users.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I downloaded ActiveCard 2.0 today, and it does not appear to have a portrait mode. That was what I was wanting, so I'm pretty disappointed. Hope portrait mode becomes available in an update.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    In the thread on the dev forum, I believe he said it could be 2+ months before portrait mode comes out...
    Quote Originally Posted by ltlruss View Post
    In the thread on the dev forum, I believe he said it could be 2+ months before portrait mode comes out...
    Well that is just plain silly. You have a phone that is primarily used in portrait mode, has a physical keyboard to be used in portrait mode, and an app that evidently had older versions that USED portrait mode, no longer offer the portrait mode?

Yeah, not paying $6 for something that I wouldn't use now...

I'll wait.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Well that is just plain silly. You have a phone that is primarily used in portrait mode, has a physical keyboard to be used in portrait mode, and an app that evidently had older versions that USED portrait mode, no longer offer the portrait mode?
    I completely agree. I love the concept, but I probably won't use this app until the portrait mode is available.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    What "more info" does that give us? Basically Activecard 2.0 is a landscape only app. Okay I guess if your Pre is on the Touchstone all day, but kinda useless if not.
    ^^I was thinking "more info" as in direct links to more info about the application (such as the official support forum) so folks don't have to search for it.

If that's alright with you?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    ^^No that's cool I just didn't know what you meant by more info. Thought I was missing something.
    Guys, the app has it's own special on-screen landscape keyboard.
    The only real complaint I have so far is that it's way too easy to accidentally swipe the widgets off of the screen.
    There should be a pop-up confirmation before they go flying off.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast