Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob13 View Post
    I completely agree. I love the concept, but I probably won't use this app until the portrait mode is available.

Rob
    Yep. I would buy it if it had portrait mode. It would just annoy me the way it is now.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Has anyone been able to successfully import calendar info or contact info onto the "home screen" in 2.0? I can get weather and clock but no the above info.
    so this is a app ?
    Yes its an app. No portrait mode. But honestly, I like it. This really makes the Pre and pixi a contender against the Android phone.

I had emailed the developer in hopes of getting a portrait mode and how important it is. I also mentioned how it easily flicks off an app and a couple of other minor annoyances.

I had asked if we would be able to create our own widgets as well. I think its great for what it is. Its very innovative. Not %100 complete, but worth $6.00 in my opinion. I cant wait for the updates. No doubt that soon it will be what everyone wants it to be...
    Quote Originally Posted by mlawrnce View Post
    Has anyone been able to successfully import calendar info or contact info onto the "home screen" in 2.0? I can get weather and clock but no the above info.
    The calendar widget is blank for me, but the contact widget (the one with the vertical black boxes) works.
    The only prob with that contact widget is; if you don't have pic for a contact, the box will be empty, but still calls that person.
    You just wouldn't know who you're calling until the phone app takes over.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    I had emailed the developer ........ I also mentioned how it easily flicks off an app ......
    Thank you.
    I posted on the facebook wall the same thing I emailed them:
    forwebOS | Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    I posted on the facebook wall the same thing I emailed them:
    [url= | Facebook[/url]
    Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    The calendar widget is blank for me, but the contact widget (the one with the vertical black boxes) works.
    The only prob with that contact widget is; if you don't have pic for a contact, the box will be empty, but still calls that person.
    You just wouldn't know who you're calling until the phone app takes over.
    Thanks. I tried that (contact) widget and it worked. For the calendar... I looked on the tech support forum and apparantly the calendar cannot import Palm calendars, read on
    "Palm won't allow 3rd party apps to access your personal data (calendar, email...). You will have to create new (or move existing) events to your AC Calendar"
    Which sucks and not explained anywhere that I can find and I'm certainly not going to "create new (or move existing) events to your AC Calendar"
    Thanks. I tried that (contact) widget and it worked. For the calendar... I looked on the tech support forum and apparantly the calendar cannot import Palm calendars, read on
    "Palm won't allow 3rd party apps to access your personal data (calendar, email...). You will have to create new (or move existing) events to your AC Calendar"
    Which sucks and not explained anywhere that I can find and I'm certainly not going to "create new (or move existing) events to your AC Calendar"
    Yeah, just put the Pre's default calendar in the app launcher widget like i did and call it a day.
    So this app took 2 steps forward and 3 steps back. I never use landscape unless I'm watching an video. The beta was way better! I'll pass til they get portrait.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Calendar widget just started to work and is finding all (I have 8) my google calendars. Go figure - thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    So this app took 2 steps forward and 3 steps back. I never use landscape unless I'm watching an video. The beta was way better! I'll pass til they get portrait.
    Actually, i think it took 4 steps forward and then a little hop to the side.
    You know i have no problem complaining when something's not right, but except for lack of portrait choice, this thing's a helluva lot better than what the non-brewers had to deal with before today.
    Calendar widget just started to work and is finding all (I have 8) my google calendars. Go figure - thanks
    Really? Cool.
    It would be nice if a little msg popped up to say: "Please wait while calendars are being synced".
    Just so we know.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    anyone else not able to use the app once its been closed? Have to uninstall and reinstall every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk511 View Post
    anyone else not able to use the app once its been closed? Have to uninstall and reinstall every time.
    Not having that problem with mine.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ajk511 View Post
    Yes, I have that problem. Posted in another thread. With process of elimination and after several deletes and reinstalls, I narrowed it down to the contacts. Everything works fine untill I add a third contact. After the third contact added, closing then reopening app freezes the entire app. No access or movement of anything. A delete and reinstall is requried to gain access again.
    nice concept but from reading this thred it sounds like this still belongs in the beta feed a landscape only app on a portrait slider is just not smart I know it has a onscreen keyboard but I have a patch for that & there's also an app for that besides the hardware keyboard is always more reliable....
    Last edited by mindonmillions08; 05/28/2010 at 04:39 PM.
    Okay.
    I've got a problem.

None of the contact widgets will let me change a contact to somebody else, or even delete a person.
    Now i'm stuck with a person that i don't want in my contact widget.

No, it's not ryleyinstl.

Any ideas out there?
    I tried flicking the person away but nothing happened.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 05/28/2010 at 04:58 PM.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richof View Post
    Yes, I have that problem. Posted in another thread. With process of elimination and after several deletes and reinstalls, I narrowed it down to the contacts. Everything works fine untill I add a third contact. After the third contact added, closing then reopening app freezes the entire app. No access or movement of anything. A delete and reinstall is requried to gain access again.
    thank you sir. Good catch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast