1.    #1  
    Has anyone been experiencing Catalog issues today? I'm trying to download 2 different Apps and neither will download.

Just tried a third app and it's just also still on Downloading...

I have a 74% battery and it's plugged in...
    I can access website so I have at least 1x but 3G is showing fine
    Last edited by Major Payne; 05/25/2010 at 01:12 PM.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I have been having trouble for the past two days. Can't get in there and getting a sign to come back later. Have been told can't get a 3G connection but also can't download on wifi. Just succeeded on my porch with 1x.
    I am having problems also I show two apps that need updating. One is a game and the other one does not even have an icon associated with it so I have no idea what it is. In either case they are not downloading either. Funny thing is when I go to preware it shows one app needs updated and that is the game app and that is it.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Thought it was just me but I see others having issues also. Resets do nothing, hopefully this is addressed soon.
    I'm also having trouble and have been for two weeks and there seems to be no addressing of this problem from Palm. maybe they dont know about it or maybe they dont care. Can anyone reading these posts please explain whats going on especially if you have inside information.
    I've been having the same problem for the past 5 days or so. There are a few updates with the lower right hand corner saying to click to install updates. And at the top of the list there is a blank icon with pause button when you click on it it brings you to an application error screen. I dont want to lose my information by doing a reset/erase. Hopefully someone has some info to this ??
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delgreco13 View Post
    I've been having the same problem for the past 5 days or so. There are a few updates with the lower right hand corner saying to click to install updates. And at the top of the list there is a blank icon with pause button when you click on it it brings you to an application error screen. I dont want to lose my information by doing a reset/erase. Hopefully someone has some info to this ??

i have the same exact problem. anyone have any new info?
    Do you get an error message?

If so, can you upload a screenshot to see exactly the message?
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.