Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    have been using this for a while very good selection
    Wow, excellent work.
    Up to #4... good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Most importantly, I am excited about the "Send to App" feature. Long story short, there are many apps coming online with updates in the next week. These apps now have the capability to "receive" a ringtone from FMR and set it as the audible alert for that app.

GeoStrings, PowerNap, foursquare, and the entire Sports Live! suite are just the first in line. Any app developer is welcome to join in and get this same functionality. Just point them to this thread on Palm: Forums webOS • View topic - Looking for Apps with Alerts & Notifications
    Holy Crap!

Also, do you ever sleep?
    Doh Doh Dooooooooohhh
    I updated PowerNap in sync with James' FMR update, so PowerNap users will be able to get in on the "Send to App" action as soon as Palm reviews and pushes both versions live

I must say, it is a pretty nice and tight integration between both apps. It really shows how awesome the webOS community really is.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  7.    #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by runukraine View Post
    Holy Crap!

Also, do you ever sleep?
    Since FMR launched, no. It has been an unbelievable ride for the past 15 days. 4,000+ reviews, a 5 star rating, #4 in hot apps after 14 days, hundreds of thousands of downloads, 5 bajillion emails, 3 cups of coffee a day...

Seriously, the stats are quite incredible. Never imagined this would happen. Not even in my wildest dreams.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Hmm... seems to be a great app. I just wish it were accessible to me. I get the same error message in page 8.

I've also tried accessing via 3G/EVDO but no go. I mean, it should work via wifi right? It's not even passing through a telco...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    I updated PowerNap in sync with James' FMR update, so PowerNap users will be able to get in on the "Send to App" action as soon as Palm reviews and pushes both versions live

I must say, it is a pretty nice and tight integration between both apps. It really shows how awesome the webOS community really is.
    The new version of GeoStrings that supports integration with FMR was also submitted last night.

This is only the tip of the iceberg of what can be done with cross-app launching.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Is there Anyway to see the most recent songs added? And most recent by genre?

Another question anyone know long it takes for a new album to be available in the itunes feed for ringtones? Reason I ask is if a new album come out tuesday, will the ringtones for it be out tuesday or will it be out a few days later??
  11.    #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    Hmm... seems to be a great app. I just wish it were accessible to me. I get the same error message in page 8.

I've also tried accessing via 3G/EVDO but no go. I mean, it should work via wifi right? It's not even passing through a telco...
    Yeah, it is your provider blocking the domain/connection. Unfortunately, there is NOTHING I can do about this.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Is there Anyway to see the most recent songs added? And most recent by genre?

Another question anyone know long it takes for a new album to be available in the itunes feed for ringtones? Reason I ask is if a new album come out tuesday, will the ringtones for it be out tuesday or will it be out a few days later??
    No, not most recent. I may be able to add it later, but for now, not available. Timing of releases depends on a lot of factors. If the band had a large label, it should be quick. If it is a small label, or indie, it could take a while before they sign a digital distribution agreement. The Music Industry is a very odd and political landscape I am afraid. I would argue it's just as bad as any government. It's not what you know, but who you know.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Most importantly, I am excited about the "Send to App" feature. Long story short, there are many apps coming online with updates in the next week. These apps now have the capability to "receive" a ringtone from FMR and set it as the audible alert for that app.

GeoStrings, PowerNap, foursquare, and the entire Sports Live! suite are just the first in line.
    As said above, our entire Sports Live! suite will be integrated with the Free Music Ringtones app. Updated versions will be submitted in the next day or two, so they should be available very soon.

We're excited about this integration too and it really shows the power of webOS!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  13.    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    What kind of Pizza ordering doesn't have a mobile website? What service is this?

After using some flash on the EVO I really don't see much use for flash on mobile. It slows down the browser because it has to load ads so I disabled it. Got rid of the EVO though. IMO flash is a waste of time right now.
    Wrong forum?
    - James Harris

Author of:

James...

Do you mind changing the title of this thread to reflect the new pizza ordering focus of our discussion?
    Someone should make a "Free Pepperoni Pizza" app where you can browse all different types of pepperoni pizza and then it get delivered instantly to your door.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  16.    #176  
    Yeah, I will change the thread title now. This discussion has broadened quite a bit.

I like it Dan. Dominos set the bar at 30 minutes or less. I think we can beat that now. Hmm, I'll sketch out an app design. Is there and API for pizza services? Or do they still use the old fax method?
    - James Harris

Author of:

Wrong forum?
    Yep. Fixed it, but you all got derailed. However, since you guys came up with a great new Pizza app, we'll let it go.

Now then, back on topic:

I really, really like MRF! While I have obscure and eclectic taste, so some stuff I like to use as ringtones simply isn't available, I was able to replace a bunch of the stuff that I have been using directly off of music loaded on my pre. Thanks a million...just searching for new ringtones for people has become fun, instead of a chore. I like the new features you have added and am definitely looking forward to checking 'em out once the update becomes available in the app cat.

Thanks a bunch!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Looks like new version is now available in App Catalog...

Great redesign!

Looking forward to playing with the Send to App feature as described here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2498456. Will have to wait until I'm not at work though.

Moved up to #3 today. Good luck
    Woo Hoo! Update is available, downloading now.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I LOVE this app. I've never bothered with ringtones much before because it was a hassle to find, listen to, download, then transfer and install. The lyrics are great, I was just about to purchase a lyric app when this update came out. I do have a feature request tho-- the ability to rename the ringers before downloading. Great app!! Thanks for all your hard work.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast