Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Anybody know of a patch or a way to send the downloaded ringtones via email or sms? I just installed the audio/video attachment patch but it doesn't show the ringtones.
    They are kind of protected in the ringtones folder. I will add it as a feature on the next version release. May not be SMS, but email for sure. The files are about 1 meg each.

Another reason: with SMS, you can listen, but cannot save on webOS. Why? idk...
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    using internalz I can see and play them. They are .m4a files. Any chance of converting them to mp3 files
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    using internalz I can see and play them. They are .m4a files. Any chance of converting them to mp3 files
    Once I can compile a converter in the PDK, sure...
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Awesome app!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I Love this app- I just wonder what I-Tunes and the RIAA will have to say.
    I just downloaded the app and the search works fine, but the download keeps giving me download failed. I have full bars and in EVDO area. Ideas?
    Jeff
    How long until Apple finds a way to shut this down?
    Quote Originally Posted by dmklein View Post
    I Love this app- I just wonder what I-Tunes and the RIAA will have to say.
    This
    So am I able to play only 30 seconds of the song for the ringtone? Is there a way to get full songs or longer clips for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    So am I able to play only 30 seconds of the song for the ringtone? Is there a way to get full songs or longer clips for free?
    Limewire.
    very nice app but i am also getting the download failed error...downloaded from the app catalog, i was able to play a preview but setting as ringtone or downloading failed...am going to try restarting phone to make sure its not something simple and will repost if i find a solution if you dont already have an explanation of the error

i am also using a pixi fyi, restarting luna did nothing still the same errors
    Last edited by th3body; 05/25/2010 at 08:14 AM.
    Great app! I've been using Phonezoo for my ringtones for years, but this will just about replace that completely.

Thanks.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLink View Post
    I know these sources, i use them too, but its very strange that first i released it and then, days later you will.
    I don't find it strange. I've seen this happen with several apps.
    i compared the sourcecodes and found a lot of same variable names and phrases from mine in his code..

so... just a thought
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Tried several variations, and all working. Bad connection? No more storage space left? I will give better error messages in the next release. Already working on it.
    I was connected via Wifi. My phone is new from At&T with 14 GB available.

I just tried to download the same song again - and it gave me the same Download Failed (Wifi connected).
    Quote Originally Posted by th3body View Post
    very nice app but i am also getting the download failed error...downloaded from the app catalog, i was able to play a preview but setting as ringtone or downloading failed...am going to try restarting phone to make sure its not something simple and will repost if i find a solution if you dont already have an explanation of the error

i am also using a pixi fyi, restarting luna did nothing still the same errors
    same problem here... german pre from o2
    get this app, it workes: Directory Listing of /iTunes Search/
    Quote Originally Posted by XiBerg View Post
    same problem here... german pre from o2
    It seems to depend on the ringtone... eg. when searching for "Old phone", the first of the 87 results ("Ringtones: Old Bell Phone") can be played, but downloading results in an error for me.
    This is a great app. Thanks so much. Everything I look up is available and that's not common because I love Gospel music.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I got an Error that said:
    "There was an error playing the audio. Details: An unknown error occured."

This happened always when i open on a Ringtone Card page in the app. and also when hitting the Play button. i tried to click on Download and it said Downloaded but it wont and i cant find the ringtone in Ringtones Folder!

Im using a GSM Palm Pre and im connecting using Wifi to the net. i have 2.2GB space. and i removed the app and reinstall it again, and i restarted my Pre but same problem!

any solution for this plz?
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast