Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021 LastLast
    I tried using this download from my palm pre and it just didn't work and gave me a weird error! Is there any other way I can download?? Or something I am doing wrong? I love this app and I had it on my palm but then it broke and I had to replace it and now I can't download it on the new one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! So sad it's not in the app catalog anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by musicaddict12 View Post
    I tried using this download from my palm pre and it just didn't work and gave me a weird error! Is there any other way I can download?? Or something I am doing wrong? I love this app and I had it on my palm but then it broke and I had to replace it and now I can't download it on the new one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! So sad it's not in the app catalog anymore
    It's a .zip file so you probably can't download it directly with your Pre. You would have to unzip it first & then install it.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    great app!!
    Does someone have an easy link to install this app? I had it on my last device but when I got a replacement it didn't load automatically like the rest of my apps.

Thanks,

Rob
  5. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Doesn't seem to install on 2.1.0 through WebOSQI. Anyone else tried?

[edit] nevermind... human error. Installed and works fine. Thanks!
    Last edited by mk3; 03/23/2011 at 06:46 PM.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  6.    #386  
    Quote Originally Posted by crewcabrob View Post
    Does someone have an easy link to install this app? I had it on my last device but when I got a replacement it didn't load automatically like the rest of my apps.

Thanks,

Rob
    First post.

Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Doesn't seem to install on 2.1.0 through WebOSQI. Anyone else tried?
    Works fine. Check novacom drivers as they changed with 2.0.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    this app is awesome !! I have a question is there a limit to how many ringtones you can have ?? Cause I download and they don't appear ...
    Love this app!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Rocking FMR on my VZW Pre2. Had a bit of hardattack when it didn't automatically download when I logged into the palm profile on my new phone. Thanks James for the awesome app and for keeping if available on your website. Thanks to preware/webos team for making it so easy to install. Giving a $1 to preware
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    it works on the touchpad too!!!
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Since I finally registered on these forums, I'd like to thank the dev for this App... one of webOS home-brew's best secrets, been enjoying this program since 1st release almost a year and a half ago. Thanks!
    So has anybody else noticed that FMR no longer works? I get a dialog that says something like "There was an error performing this search. Please try again."

Any thoughts? Has Apple changed the way iTunes works with this new iCloud business?
    Are TP ringtones something special, I thought we could set any ole mp3 as a ringtone?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbates View Post
    So has anybody else noticed that FMR no longer works? I get a dialog that says something like "There was an error performing this search. Please try again."

Any thoughts? Has Apple changed the way iTunes works with this new iCloud business?
    Still working fine on my Sprint Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjagrrl View Post
    Are TP ringtones something special, I thought we could set any ole mp3 as a ringtone?
    You are correct. This is just a quick way to find short segments of songs. (In my experience, short segments load up faster when the phone rings) They are in m4a format if I recall correctly.
  16.    #396  
    Search seems to be borked at the moment, but will likely come back again. Not the first time this has happened. Last time, I still got flooded with emails 1.5 years on down the road...
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Is it just some searches failing? The first search I did failed only because I misspelled the artist name. The second search worked fine when I corrected it.
  18.    #398  
    Hmm, sometimes working, sometimes failing for me (now). IDK, good luck
    - James Harris

Author of:

Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Search seems to be borked at the moment, but will likely come back again. Not the first time this has happened. Last time, I still got flooded with emails 1.5 years on down the road...
    That's why I posted here, didn't really want to bother you with it. I was just concerned that the actual mechanism/API changed and FMR would not work anymore.

Really, I would not have noticed this myself, but my wife recently moved from a Pre + to a Pre 2 and she wanted to replace her ringtones, and brought it to my attention. Had she not done it while I was out of town, I would have backed up her old phone and restored them to the new phone.

I just checked and search is working again too.
    thank you