Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 407
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    just tried it out...great app. and for all those wondering how it works: it downloads the file to the ringtones folder, then from there you just set it like u would any other ringtone (go to a contact ---> edit ---> set ringtone ---> then find the ringtone and select it. pretty easy. 5 stars
    Or just tap "Set as Ringtone" and it will do all those steps for you

    Download is for setting to contacts or for later use.
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  2. pmpdaddyt's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #22  
    Awesome app!!!!!!!!
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Or just tap "Set as Ringtone" and it will do all those steps for you
    i tried that and it just downloaded the file again
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    i tried that and it just downloaded the file again
    Yup, then it sets the ringtone. Did the "Set as Ringtone" change to "Setting" then "Ringtone Set" in green? It simply uses the download function first, then sets itself.
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  5. #25  
    ohhhhh ok, i didn't get that far, when i saw it downloading again i cancelled it lol. i understand now. so basically i can skip the "download" button and just click "set as ringtone" and it'll download it THEN it'll set it right?
  6. #26  
    awesome!! great idea!!
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    ohhhhh ok, i didn't get that far, when i saw it downloading again i cancelled it lol. i understand now. so basically i can skip the "download" button and just click "set as ringtone" and it'll download it THEN it'll set it right?
    You got it. In order to set it as the ringtone, it must download first. The download is if you want it, but do not want to set it as the main tune at the moment. Or, you can download and assign to a contact.
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  8. #28  
    you my friend,are the S.H.I.T & don't listen 2 all the crap people have 2 say. Their just jelous
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J. Furberry View Post
    you my friend,are the S.H.I.T & don't listen 2 all the crap people have 2 say. Their just jelous
    Crap? Nothin but positive stuff comin my way my friend. Too many emails too...
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  10. #30  
    yea this is awesome although i did run into trouble with one download a new album none of the songs worked and i would really like to download a few its nas and jr gong distant relatives if you know anything thing please help
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdeportez View Post
    yea this is awesome although i did run into trouble with one download a new album none of the songs worked and i would really like to download a few its nas and jr gong distant relatives if you know anything thing please help
    What is the exact name of the song? I could not find it.
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  12. #32  
    I just tried to download Who Can It Be Now? by Men at Work (to be used for the Unknown Caller patch ringtone) and Download button changed to Download Failed in red. I had success downloading other songs beforehand.

    Edit: And after the failed download, all other songs that I attempted to download, they showed "Downloaded" in green, but they did not show up in my ringtones. I looked in the ringtones folder via Internalz and found several files with jumbled file names and no extension - these were those supposed successful downloads. I had to delete and reinstall the app in order for files to download correctly again. And to verify - I re-downloaded a song successfully that had previously been one of those "jumbled files."
    Last edited by Convert; 05/25/2010 at 03:05 AM.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    I just tried to download Who Can It Be Now? by Men at Work (to be used for the Unknown Caller patch ringtone) and Download button changed to Download Failed in red. I had success downloading other songs.
    Tried several variations, and all working. Bad connection? No more storage space left? I will give better error messages in the next release. Already working on it.
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  14. bdog421's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #34  
    Music Ringtones by spdsktr=friggin awesome......thank you!!

    It couldn't be any more simple.....great job!!
  15. #35  
    dude, are you kidding me?

    i released this on the 14/05/2010!!!

    [App] iTunes Search Premium - Software - Nexave Palmforum

    damn remaker
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLink View Post
    dude, are you kidding me?

    i released this on the 14/05/2010!!!

    [App] iTunes Search Premium - Software - Nexave Palmforum

    damn remaker
    We do. Yahoo pipes right?
    Browse Pipes: Pipes using 'ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net' (152 results)

    Then this: http://www.apple.com/itunesaffiliate...sSearch2.1.pdf

    All open API...
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  17. #37  
    I know these sources, i use them too, but its very strange that first i released it and then, days later you will.
  18.    #38  
    Hmm, I am sorry bro.

    Well, I am not the whiz I thought I was. Our apps are very similar for sure. But you got to it first. Do you have Skype?
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  19. #39  
    There are a lot of similar apps out there.
    I'll be using spdsktr's because his flashcard app has been a great tool.

    The more the merrier
  20. #40  
    Anybody know of a patch or a way to send the downloaded ringtones via email or sms? I just installed the audio/video attachment patch but it doesn't show the ringtones.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions