Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 LastLast
  1.    #341  
    tcangiano, First post.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Can you please instruct me how to install this app with a installer? I love this app and my pre was broken. I was the man with this app, my blackberry, Iphone and android friends were envious, They were all ready to convert to plam... :-)
    Can someone please help me do this, or if you are located in or near the Los Angeles, CA area. I will pay for someone to install this app on my palm pre. Please contact me.
    I am newer to this forum but quick ??? can you get this app to get ringers w/ connecting a usb cable because I have a pixi but without internet capabilities or wi-fi
  5.    #345  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntx210 View Post
    I am newer to this forum but quick ??? can you get this app to get ringers w/ connecting a usb cable because I have a pixi but without internet capabilities or wi-fi
    Internet capabilities on device is required I am afraid...
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    I'll let this serve as the official thread in relation to all questions, requests, concerns, etc.

NEWS:
    FMR (Free Music Ringtones) was pulled from the catalog. See below for why.

But...
    You can still download it with the link below.

v1.3.1 (7/10/2010):
    http://www.jeharrisonline.com/palm/f..._1.3.1_all.zip

Download, Extract, use webOS Quick Install

The thanks button is below

-------------------------

If you have not seen it yet, it's an app for browsing ringtones from ALL of the popular artists as well as those from the Oldies. You can:

Features:
    * Search by song, artist, or album
    * View the Top 300 Songs (filter by country and genre)
    * Browse lists I have compiled
    * Swipe through tones in a result set and play to listen
    * Set as your current ringtone
    * Download to assign as a ringtone to contact or for later use
    * Download album cover artwork
    * Auto swap ringtones based on the schedule you choose
    * Save favorites
    * Quickly buy tunes through Amazon MP3 and iTunes
    * Email Favorites & Downloaded Lists to yourself
    * Start typing to quickly find items

All without connecting your device to a computer.

Note: Those in unofficial countries will not be able to listen to or download tracks. Users in these countries are known to not be able to use the app: Brazil, Middle Eastern Countries (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE). This is beyond my control.

-------------------------
    I definitely understand your point ans hope things get better. Have a great time with your family, I loved teh app when I had it on my previous Pre ands it was great, thanks
    Kaneadsha
    Well All i know is i like your app and thank you i do not care if its in the app catalog or not as long as i can DL it You should put it in the preware thread though just a thought that way people dont have to download and install with WebOS quick Install and unzip and all that make it a lot easier...

Thank you for a great app....
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Love this app. Sorry it turned out to be a headache. Almost delayed DRing my Pre to fix another issue as I would have missed this app. So glad you posted the IPK. Thanks again
    Thanks so much for making this app available even though it's not in the app catalog! It's a jewel and even if it never gets any updates, I think it deserves to have a top 10 rank in the app catalog.
    i missed this app but can't find it on preware
    You can download from first post.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    What happened to the app that you could get free music ringtones? I had it on my pre + and the next thing i noticed was it was gone.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    You might also check out a similar app called pRingtones.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    it's in preware.
    yes i have it it is kool !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I've had this app since day one it came out. Just wanted to say thanks, it is amazing, and keep up the excellent work
    First & foremost, thank you James for this app! I had it on my old Pre, but had to get a new one because of wear & tear. Now, I'm trying to put this app on the new phone. From previous forum posts, I have seen that you have to install/use webOS to open the app. But do I put webOS on my Palm directly, or on my computer & then sync it to the Pre? And once I have WebOS, will that automatically open up the app for these cool ringtones? Will it make a difference if I'm running Linux?

Thanks in advance for the help-wish you were able to keep it in the apps catalog, but glad it is still active & available!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Tigers View Post
    First & foremost, thank you James for this app! I had it on my old Pre, but had to get a new one because of wear & tear. Now, I'm trying to put this app on the new phone. From previous forum posts, I have seen that you have to install/use webOS to open the app. But do I put webOS on my Palm directly, or on my computer & then sync it to the Pre? And once I have WebOS, will that automatically open up the app for these cool ringtones? Will it make a difference if I'm running Linux?

Thanks in advance for the help-wish you were able to keep it in the apps catalog, but glad it is still active & available!!
    Webos is the name of the operating system that runs your phone. what you need to install on your PC is called "webos quick install". it will allow you to add applications to your phone using your USB cable. while you're at it i suggest you add preware aswell. it will allow you to add applications without hooking your phone to your PC.
    Note to everyone who LOVES this app as much as me. Using the ipk and palm-install command on my PC, the app will go onto a Palm pre 2 (webOS 2.0) and it works!!!
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.