Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Which?
    pRingtones or Free Fart Ringtones?
    lol
    pringtones is slow and down right now.....grrrrr
    It was removed from the app catalog but Free Music Ringtones can be downloaded from it's official thread here in the forums. Then it can be installed via WOSQI or Preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    It was removed from the app catalog but Free Music Ringtones can be downloaded from it's official thread here in the forums. Then it can be installed via WOSQI or Preware.
    been searching can not find can you post the thread thnk you if you can
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by sekondairy View Post
    pringtones is slow and down right now.....grrrrr
    right, its down because its slow and thats why to many used it.
    its down and pulled from the catalog because everyone rate 0stars, wrote sucks and cried after his holy sourcecode stealing <name deleted by mods> (you know what i mean <deleted>, arrays that match exactly, variables you never use but get declared on the same way i use in my app, and so on. good strategie to steal, publish and than rewrite / develop it im proud of u).

i pull it from the catalog and stopped the itunes/amazon search engine on my webserver.

maybe i bring it back some time, but now i have enought of this reviewer i speaking about above.

greez and have fun
    TheRealLink
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 07/23/2010 at 02:10 PM. Reason: deleted personal reference
    Sounds like someone needs to put himself in timeout to simmer down. I thought these accusations had been settled.
    Last edited by peterlemonjello; 07/23/2010 at 01:44 PM.
  8.    #328  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to put himself in timeout to simmer down. I thought these accusations had been settled.
    They have, but people can still accuse. It is a free country. Those reviewers tore him to shreds! I kind of feel bad for you Dennis, tempered only by your attitude towards me.

But I did not create the problems that pRingtones had. People had legitimate issues, and so did you. You cannot blame them for crashing your mySQL Server, it really is not their fault. I am sure you spent a great deal of time trying to fix them, only to be publicly flogged. Again, not my doing.

Do not take out your frustrations on me. You want to blame me, fine, but don't do so like this. It only makes you look childish and unprofessional.

I would like to say that Revision cast actually looks great, good job. Good luck on future projects once you calm down.

I'm going back to work on "GPS Fix" now.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealLink View Post
    right, its down because its slow and thats why to many used it.
    its down and pulled from the catalog because everyone rate 0stars, wrote sucks and cried after his holy sourcecode stealing <name deleted by mods> (you know what i mean <deleted>, arrays that match exactly, variables you never use but get declared on the same way i use in my app, and so on. good strategie to steal, publish and than rewrite / develop it im proud of u).

i pull it from the catalog and stopped the itunes/amazon search engine on my webserver.

maybe i bring it back some time, but now i have enought of this reviewer i speaking about above.

greez and have fun
    TheRealLink
    Please keep your issues with the other developer on a private message (PM) type of communication. Thank you.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Hey spdsktr,

Heard you recently on the webOSradio developer podcast. Great job! And it's nice to be able to match a "voice" with a developer.

All the best,
    Jim
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  11.    #331  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Hey spdsktr,

Heard you recently on the webOSradio developer podcast. Great job! And it's nice to be able to match a "voice" with a developer.

All the best,
    Jim
    Too bad I did not get a better microphone in time Next time though, it will be better. This was our first one, so do not judge us yet! We hope to bring a lot of wisdom to all developer's and have some special guests.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

I love you for this app. Lol. I was so worried when I couldent find it. Glad itsavailable to the homebrew community. Again, my thanks.
    Is it possible that we can email the downloaded ringtone? Like the actually M4A file to someone else from the Pre?

I tried to use the email on Free Music Ringtones, but it only sends the text. It doesnt send the music file. Any help here? I even tried using internalz
  14.    #334  
    Yes... when you tap the email icon (in recent versions), it gives you an option to attach the tone or not. Text messaging will not work as the files are too large to email. All in the help my friend... all in the help.
    - James Harris

Author of:

Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Yes... when you tap the email icon (in recent versions), it gives you an option to attach the tone or not. Text messaging will not work as the files are too large to email. All in the help my friend... all in the help.
    Im sorry. But, did you update the front ipk to the recent version? Because the version i have has an Amazon button, itunes button, fav button,youtube and a home button. When i click the home button, i see the email option, but the email option doesnt actually send the file. It just sends the amazon and itunes link to buy the song. I tried sending it to myself too and thats all i got

I remember, before i doctored, the recent version of FMR had the email option on the forefront, but i installed the ipk from here and it had the email option in the Home icon again....Am i missing something here?
  16.    #336  
    Yes, the opening post IPK is the latest. Just tested in emulator and works as expected. The email link was moved to the launcher, but when tapped, provides option to email it.
    - James Harris

Author of:

Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Yes, the opening post IPK is the latest. Just tested in emulator and works as expected. The email link was moved to the launcher, but when tapped, provides option to email it.
    I'll install the one on the front page and come right back to verify if it works. Honestly, i really appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond to my post. Thanks a lot.
    I know you dont want it in the official catalog, but is it possible to place it in preware in homebrew?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    It works now!...Thanks James!!!
    Seems the program is gone, me sad.. I really loved it..