Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Wow. I guess I never read this thread before. I have had the app installed for quite some time and everything works fine. Thank you James for the app and I wish some people wouldn't have ruined it for you. Thanks for continuing to share it via homebrew.
    Thank You!! I never thought I could appreciate an app so much in such a short amount of time, but I sure did miss it!! I've been checking preware everyday hoping this would show back up. Glad I checked on here!!
  3. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Thank you!
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Thank you for your efforts!

So if I read this right the source of the music is itunes? Since I (first, hate apple, but.....) live in a non-itunes supported part of the world, even though it has installed on 1.4.5 Movistar Pre fine, and gets lists, it will never be able to actually get the music files? All you folks in supported countries, do you have to pay to get the actual MP3's? That asked, should I delete this app as I will never be in an itunes supported country (nor would ever give apple a dime)?

Thanks again....it looks cool up until I try to listen or download (then I get the apple brushoff I guess??)!
    M100=> 180 => 270 => 600 => 650 => 680 => 680 => 680 => Pre(GSM Pre minus)=>Galaxy S2 32GB
  5.    #305  
    1.) It does use iTunes as the source.

2.) It is FREE, as implied by the name and stated in the Help. No charge, ever, period. Free, gratis, frei, libre, fri, vapaa, δωρεάν, ללא תשלום, 免費, フリー, 무료. It means the same in all languages.

3.) Yes, being in a non-official country will get the apple brush-off, which effectively makes the app useless to you. My apologies.

4.) If you want the full song, then yes, you would have to purchase it. The app only let's you get those 30 second previews, which happen to be fairly good as ringtones.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Any word on when you'll be getting it to Preware? I had to Dr my Pre and lost this application, which is the most important app I had. I did have Save/Restore but for some reason it didn't reload the app!

Thank you for your hard work and looking forward to it in Preware.
  7.    #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by comiken205 View Post
    Any word on when you'll be getting it to Preware? I had to Dr my Pre and lost this application, which is the most important app I had. I did have Save/Restore but for some reason it didn't reload the app!

Thank you for your hard work and looking forward to it in Preware.
    First post -- download IPK -- install with webOS Quick Install. You're welcome.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Such a dork! I usually read the 1st post and I didn't this time. Ugh, so sorry. Now I know why you get frustrated! My bad and once again, you da DEV!

Thank you,
  9.    #309  
    Such a dork! I usually read the 1st post and I didn't this time. Ugh, so sorry. Now I know why you get frustrated! My bad and once again, you da DEV!

Thank you,
    It's all good. I really do not mind, but when you multiply this by 300,000+, then you start to see how overwhelming it can get. I am but a single man.
    - James Harris

Author of:

Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    It's all good. I really do not mind, but when you multiply this by 300,000+, then you start to see how overwhelming it can get. I am but a single man.
    One positive way to look at it is the popularity of the app! I just re-installed it on my Pre, my wife's Pre and my nieces Pre.

I hope it all works out in the end and please don't burn yourself out! We need you around for these awesome apps my man.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Thank you,
    Oh my gosh - did the same thing!! Thank you both!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    TTT

I have to say this is such a great Application that I wanted to post just to see if there are a few other readers of the forums that will stumble accross this application just as I did!! Nice work!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Thank you very much for reposting this app. I had originally downloaded, but lost after webdoctor. It is one of my favorite apps, would have loved to hace seen you un-seat Panadora in the Hot Apps contest!
    Just wanted to say thank you for posting the app here, was being endlessly harrassed by my girlfriend for not having loaded it on her Palm Pre before it was pulled from the Palm App catalog. Excellent application and love the flashcards app also.
    thank god, i missed this so much! you rock.
    Palm prē-ist.
    I just got my refurb pre yesterday and set my phone up and the music ringtone app was missing go into app catalog and no app so anyone know what happened to it? Thanx for ur help
    Which?
    pRingtones or Free Fart Ringtones?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    I just got my refurb pre yesterday and set my phone up and the music ringtone app was missing go into app catalog and no app so anyone know what happened to it? Thanx for ur help
    Yeah your right the "Free Music Ringtones" app is gone. I still have it downloaded on my phone so I still have it, but that bums me out for when I have to Doctor my phone. I will lose it. That app is great for ring tones.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Which?
    pRingtones or Free Fart Ringtones?
    Neither. There is an app called Free Music Ringtones. I think it pulled free music clips from iTunes or something like that.
    There are many many threads about this already. Please search and i think you will be happy with what you find.