Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree2Likes
    I'm currently looking into a combination of mail merge and macros (good alliteration eh?) - I'll update if I have success.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    good luck
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I've been using Notes for a few days now and I have a few bugs/suggestions/requests if that's okay:
    • BUG - When I'm on 'All' view and I select to 'Sort Notes (by) Title', they all display alphabetically. However, when I choose a category, the notes in that category are no longer alphabetical, despite the option remaining ticked in the menu. If I tap on 'Sort Notes (by) Title' once in any category, I get sent back to 'All'.

UPDATE: I've noticed that once I tap on a note in a category, then exit that note, the notes then display in the correct order. Unfortunately, once I change categories, they lose that order again :-(

Furthermore, if I close and reopen the app, sorting jumps back to 'Default'.
    • REQUEST - Is there any way the app can add the option of 'Remember Last Category' so that it doesn't always default to the 'All' category when I open Notes?
    • REQUEST - When I change the background colour (from the standard yellow) can this please also affect the category menu? It seems to stay yellow no matter what.
    • REQUEST - I'd quite like the option to choose more colours than 7 for the categories. I have 11 categories so some have the same colour as others.
    • REQUEST - When composing a note, I'd love to see BOLD, ITALIC and UNDERLINE buttons at the bottom of the screen, rather than having to go through the menu.
    • REQUEST - Could there be the option of removing the date stamp on the right hand side? That way there would be more room for the note titles.

Otherwise, this is one of my favourite apps!
    Last edited by checkmate; 12/15/2011 at 07:50 PM.
    Are there any plans for an update to Notes?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    Actually, I'd prefer not to be emailed about it, since I'm already aware
    But Yah, I've submitted an update that should be available shortly, just waiting for it to pass through the App review team
    Hello,

did you receive the update? Can you export to google now?
    any progress on a TP version?
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanjean View Post
    any progress on a TP version?
    Actually believe there was just an announcement today mentioning return to work on it... would have to check twitter. Long day, very tired...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Curious if this app still work fine?
    Now that webOS servers are about to close im trying to find a note app to replace the simple Memos that was included in webOS. (in case it stops working). Since Notes are 2.44 in the UK App Catalog I thought I would ask before buying something that perhaps is not working?
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    It seems the app is no longer supported, but has not been reported to the thread in my signature.

I use this: https://developer.palm.com/appredire...ck.classicnote
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Andreas - Notes for the phone (pre3) still works locally but also syncs to Google. The sync back has been flaky although it worked well to begin with. Most of the time I just ignore the sync feature as more often than not fails to do anything. Having said that it just worked flawlessly for me now!

If you're talking about Notes HD for the TP, the sync just does not work at all. I may try setting it up again in light of the phone sync going through, just to see.

Syncing TP notes to phone notes fails.

Hope that helps a bit

Hold fire - the headings come through, but with no content. The phone version does not work either :-(

Can anyone patch this to sync to Dropbox/Onedrive etc?
    Last edited by MikeN68; 10/24/2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: NOT WORKING!!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678