Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I also get download failed trying to update.
    I am getting failed to and on a sprint pre - w/ 2.1...I am hoping that its just like angry birds was when it came out, and its almost like they show up in the feed, but the downloadable files not accessible and it takes a little time to acknowledge its available...I'll try again in a few and perhaps a reset. Right now i cant even access the old version, its now a moon icon.
    Yes, for some ridiculous reason, when an app gets freshly updated, sometimes the downloads get screwy. My advice is to try again in a couple of hours, maybe next day. But whatever you do, please don't leave a 0 star review
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    Yes, for some ridiculous reason, when an app gets freshly updated, sometimes the downloads get screwy. My advice is to try again in a couple of hours, maybe next day. But whatever you do, please don't leave a 0 star review
    Don't worry about me. I'm not THAT guy. Hope the download works soon so I'll have Notes at work tomorrow. Great app.
    Yes, also getting the error with downloading it. I wonder whats going on?
  6. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    According to some tweets from Palm, looks like the only fix is a trip to the doctor. Hard to believe. I'm holding off until we hear more.
    I tried again this morning and same error. I deleted all paused downloads and it let me access the old version again. Wonder if I uninstall it, then try again if it will work. Anyone have any luck?
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I deleted and tried again. Now I have no Notes, as the download still fails. If you can access your old version, don't mess with it.
  9. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I don't think this is the bug mentioned in Palm's tweets. It doesn't seem to be an issue with any other apps. I'm seeing something strange with Notes and SimpleTime Lite in the App Catalog. I think there is an issue on Palm's end with these two apps. Is anyone else seeing this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GHT, those 2 apps also have no icons in the app catalog for me too. I deleted the database & install history files in internalz hoping for a fix, but still fails.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Per http://twitter.com/ingloriousapps they say "users, pls do not download the latest update. I repeat, do not download until you hear otherwise".

I have uninstalled the old version completely as of now & all internal files I could find. Hopefully once a new versions uploaded I can download it & just export my notes in again. I use this daily so hope it fixes soon
    Last edited by RyanCell; 04/05/2011 at 09:56 AM.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I am in the same boat, update fails, can not access old version.
    checked it again and now its working. yay!
    It's still not working for me.
    i was getting this error from an app called 'Halo stats'. But then one day it randomly installed. I'm hoping and waiting the same happens for notes.
  15. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Fixed for me. Downloaded, Save/Restore, back in action.
    just worked for me to!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I am now good also.
    I know it took like 10yrs, but you can now sort your Notes alphabetically with the latest update. Also, for the 5 people that complained, you can now change the background color in the prefs (though I don't endorse it)
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    I know it took like 10yrs, but you can now sort your Notes alphabetically with the latest update. Also, for the 5 people that complained, you can now change the background color in the prefs (though I don't endorse it)
    nice, i like that. just curious though. is it supposed to make the color of all the titles white even though i have it checked that i want my titles to be the color of my subject?

great work!
    I like the just type option and backgrounf color change.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast