Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Opened my Pandora app and it doesn't go beyond the splash screen just sits there. Anybody else suffering from this???
    My only option is to reinstall the app.
  2. #2  
    Is it updated to the latest version?
  3.    #3  
    Yup checked manually and using the update option
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Opened my Pandora app and it doesn't go beyond the splash screen just sits there. Anybody else suffering from this???
    My only option is to reinstall the app.
    Have you restarted your phone to see if that helps?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Yup checked manually and using the update option
    Hmm. I would suggest reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the issue.
  6.    #6  
    Tried restarting but nothing...i guess i have 2 delete and reinstall the app.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Tried restarting but nothing...i guess i have 2 delete and reinstall the app.
    Is there a valid internet connection? I know these are all basic questions but sometimes these things can be overlooked.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Is there a valid internet connection? I know these are all basic questions but sometimes these things can be overlooked.
    Actually, i was listening to RadioTime app and decided to switch to Pandora so internet connection wasn't the issue. I agree with you. It was one of the 1st thing i thought my self and did the airplane mode switch, but it didn't help.

    I did a reinstall and now everything is back to normal. Thanks for the input guyz..
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Actually, i was listening to RadioTime app and decided to switch to Pandora so internet connection wasn't the issue. I agree with you. It was one of the 1st thing i thought my self and did the airplane mode switch, but it didn't help.

    I did a reinstall and now everything is back to normal. Thanks for the input guyz..
    Glad you got it working again.

Posting Permissions