1.    #1  
    This thread is for comments, discussion, and suggestions for NiceDrudgeReader. It is an rss reader for the Drudge Report. No setup is required, and it is very fast and easy to use. No pics, no bells, no whistles (for now). It was submitted to the app catalog on 5/22/2010. It has been tested on the Pre and Pixi.

Enjoy! It is only $0.99!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Sorry I can't spend money on and app. Especially one that I can go to the real website. Sorry, just bieng honest.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by eklenken View Post
    Sorry I can't spend money on and app. Especially one that I can go to the real website. Sorry, just bieng honest.
    No problem at all! But this app is much faster and easier to use than their website, and hopefully some people will think that their time is worth 99 cents, if they frequent the Druge Report web site.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

4.    #4  
    I just noticed that NiceDrudgeReader is in the catalog today.

Give it a try!
  5.    #5  
    It probably won't hit the catalog until the middle of next week. Sorry for the delay; I was out of town all week, and the only computer I had was a government laptop. Can't program on that!

Anyway, the new version adds a delay to the tap event so you should not open threads by accident so much while you are scrolling. Please give it a try when it is available and give me some feedback.

6.    #6  
    I just submitted a new version (1.0.2) to the app catalog that finally and completely stops the inadvertent taps while scrolling. Enjoy! Hopefully the update will be in the catalog soon.