Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Folks, change your Pre/Pixi browser bookmark to this URL to land on the regular Live Feed page every time you use the bookmark:

http ://www . facebook . com/home.php?sk=lf

(Enter it without the spaces, of course; I typed them here so you can read the link URL instead of seeing the page name that this forum forces on links.)

Very simple!
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    i just put in www and it fixed mine
    I can get to the full site just fine. Does anyone have any tips on how to get back to the home page without having to go back a bunch of times?
    If you only have to go back one or two pages, use the back button. If multiple pages, use your bookmark.
    still get redirected if I try to nav much.... Atleast I can hide the newest BS suville or whatever...i have a couple FB people that play every thing ever put on fb...
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    Is anybody else not able to get to their Facebook Inbox on the regular site? If I click on the sidebar thing to go there, it just gives the three moving dots forever without loading the actual thing (it used to work, though). If I click on a new message in the notification bar on the Web site, it'll bring me to Facebook Mobile.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234