1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not. I discovered it on accident, so I thought I'd share.

In the WebOS Browser, You can use the keyboard to scroll web pages. The spacebar scrolls down one screenful just like on a computer web browser. What's not very noticeable is you can press the period to scroll up one screenful. Pressing the @ key scrolls one line (like clicking the scrollable arrow on a computer) and SYM scroll up one line. Holding the device "left handed" in landscape reverses the scroll directions to be consistent with how you're holding the device. For those of you who browse the web frequently on WebOS and hate the fingerprints, this is a really nice touch.
    ... Hmmmm interestingly enough I could never figured out why my damn snapshots kept jumping up.

thank you.

so.... If snapshop is orange+sym+p but sym jumps up a line.... Is that a bug? I believe it is. Not damaging but a bugger it is... Hmmm. Is there another way to snapshot?
    Quote Originally Posted by thehyperone View Post
    I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not. I discovered it on accident, so I thought I'd share.

In the WebOS Browser, You can use the keyboard to scroll web pages. The spacebar scrolls down one screenful just like on a computer web browser. What's not very noticeable is you can press the period to scroll up one screenful. Pressing the @ key scrolls one line (like clicking the scrollable arrow on a computer) and SYM scroll up one line. Holding the device "left handed" in landscape reverses the scroll directions to be consistent with how you're holding the device. For those of you who browse the web frequently on WebOS and hate the fingerprints, this is a really nice touch.
    Do these shortcust work for other apps? (Like the app catalog?)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    there is also a great patch that give you keys to jump to the top and bottom of the page. That's one of my favorite patches these days.