Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I haven't tried many, but the one I've spent the most time playing is the helicopter game (free). I'm up to 1086 feet. It's just one of those addictive games you can whip out your phone and play real quick.
    HAWX has been my fav. Takes time to load, but it's fun... Also Poker
    Skyclimber, Asphalt5 and Cronk I like to play. But I also like whipping out the VBA and playing some donley kong or mario. Need to get me sonic for the VBA though
    YankBoy that's spooky, my best on the Helicopter game is also 1086. Cloud Hopper is my current favourite time waster.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Hero of Sparta
  6.    #6  
    Hmmm...maybe 1086 is the highest you can get? haha I got 1081 the other night and lost it

I also have Super KO Boxing 2 and it's pretty fun, but the controls are tough. A lot of times when hitting the "dodge" button, I tap the gesture area and the game pauses. Sometimes, I'm tapping so quickly that I hit the gesture area and then hit "contacts". So I have to throw the contacts card away, go back to the game, bring it up and unpause it. Just a bit cumbersome on the controls for me.

Asphalt 5 is fun, but I'm finding it darned impossible to do much on Hawaii or Vegas. Really stuck there.

Deer Hunter is a lot of fun, but not too challenging. Over the course of a weekend vacation, I opened all weapons and achieved Master on every board. Still, there's something about taking down a deer with an AK47 at point-blank range. I wish there were more boards or things to accomplish in this game...maybe I'm missing something.
    SDK = Helicopter Game, Paratroopers, Pribbage
    PDK = Glyder2, NFSU, ShrekKart, Transformers G1 and Deer Hunter (I can't believe I have Deer Hunter on here, but it's so much fun for 99 cents)
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Helicopter is one of my favs too, my high score is 1360.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    Helicopter is one of my favs too, my high score is 1360.
    Darn you. That must take some doing. I had the game of my life just to get1086.
    I have a few 3D games I got through the various 99 cent sales, but currently my favorite game is Poker Drops (non-3D)
    Hold em Legend takes up most of my time...been playing for weeks now, which is awesome for a simple $2.99 game (I think thats what I paid). Just dont like the Too many cards thing that comes up from time to time.

Dungeon Hunter was awesome too until I accidentally finished the game (I was gonna get to the last level, then backtrack and fully load my stats but I killed the last boss not knowing she was the last boss). Now, replay value is meh to me, but initially this game helped me across 2 long flights and a week long trip.

I still like Dungeon Quest and m:zombies, only because of the time I put into them, but since Hold em and Dungeon Hunter came out I rarely play nowadays.

And cant forget Helicopter - 1120
    Smiles, Saybox, and Paratrooper are the ones I play most. Glyder's fun, too.
    Let's Golf and Hero of sparta are my 2 vices.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Smiles, Smiles, Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Ha, yeah it took a lot of time and determination, can't seem to get above 1358 now, though.
    Hero of Sparta
    Brothers in Arms
    Gangstar West Coast Hustle
    Modern Combat
    Let's Golf

Favorites in order...

Gangstar-Because you can drive, shoot and just have fun. Complete missions, race and do other activities. Endless hours of just pure gaming fun.
    Modern Combat-Just all around awesomeness. Great graphics and sounds. Controls are pretty smooth (much smoother than Brothers in Arms 1). Love the selection of weapons and great missions. And online playing on a device that fits in my hand is just unbelievable.
    Hero of Sparta-To me not very difficult (though I only played it on easy). But the graphics, story line and sounds are just amazing for a cell phone.
    Brothers in Arms-First 3D game I bought. The controls are kind of quirky at times but still a very fun game. Especially after you beat it the first time and get access to new weapons and tanks.
    Let's Golf-Fun time killer. Loads fast and has great graphics and sounds. Just limited on the courses and after playing the games I mentioned above, just not as action packed.

Notice all my games are Gameloft. Since they were the first to give us 3D games on the webos platform I have become a very dedicated fan. They have THE BEST games available and the prices are VERY reasonable for what you get (as in worth every penny!!!). I even bought Castle Magic and other ones (like HAWX) that I have yet to play. LOL

They say these are great "time killers" when sitting at the dentist or something like that. That can be true, but these are full blown fun and challenging games that can be played for hours on end.

I have some of the free 2D games, card games and such, but after being introduced to Gameloft games, there is no comparison. All the others ones seem kind of silly and boring to me (but that is just my opinion).

Ones I want next...NOVA, Dungeon Hunter & Brothers in Arms II.

And one disclosure...I am not a teenage gamer, I'm in my 40's!!!
    The games I play the most right now are...

The Settlers
    Card Ace
    Brothers in Arms 2
    LOL I have the exact same high score as you. Originally stuck at like 800 but the addition of the hardware keyboard really helped.

I just find myself playing Klondike and Freecell everyday.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I haven't tried many, but the one I've spent the most time playing is the helicopter game (free). I'm up to 1086 feet. It's just one of those addictive games you can whip out your phone and play real quick.
    Yes! The Helicopter game is really addicting. My best is only like 800 or so... I also like playing NOVA every once in a while. Oh, and VisualBoyAdvance
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    My sentiments exactly, except I'm at 1244
    HP Touchpad: I just cant quit you, baby.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast