Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like this game, personally...turn-based rpg's never really bothered me and it's a good format for mobile phones I think...so .99 is a good deal as far as I'm concerned. I'm stuck on one level right now that is kind of p*ssing me off...it's the one where Optimus Prime and Metroplex are being held in a pair of prisons and Bumblebee and Ratchet have to rescue them. I've tried to lure the Decepticons away from the doorways and then getting past their line, but I always find myself getting cornered and swarmed before long. Any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    dis game is fun, i dont get what you guys are talking about, it takes logic to move forward
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by SportingLions View Post
    How the hell does this game remind you of Zelda?

It's completely different to anything Zelda ever did. It's more like Advance wars.

Some people just don't "get" this game. It's not subpar, it's just not for you. I personally love it and play it more than some of the more prettier games.
    That is a huge compliment comparing it to advanced wars, which is probably the best example of a good turn based strategy game. I would love to see one of the earlier games in the series get ported to webos, that would be worth .99 for sure.

Also, are you dbd? why do you have a million accounts on here. Just wonderin
    Quote Originally Posted by maynardblue View Post
    I like this game, personally...turn-based rpg's never really bothered me and it's a good format for mobile phones I think...so .99 is a good deal as far as I'm concerned. I'm stuck on one level right now that is kind of p*ssing me off...it's the one where Optimus Prime and Metroplex are being held in a pair of prisons and Bumblebee and Ratchet have to rescue them. I've tried to lure the Decepticons away from the doorways and then getting past their line, but I always find myself getting cornered and swarmed before long. Any help would be appreciated.
    to get past it do not move the first round let them make the first move. After that change to car mode and zoom towards the top part of the big area as shockwave makes the biggest opening. took me 3 turns doing it this way.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    to get past it do not move the first round let them make the first move. After that change to car mode and zoom towards the top part of the big area as shockwave makes the biggest opening. took me 3 turns doing it this way.
    Oh man, that tip really did help. I tried 3 or so times doing different things trying to beat this level (level 8 I think) but this worked for me the first time. Thanks!
    kyocera 6035 > Samsung i500 > Treo 600 > Treo650 > Treo755p > Palm Pre Plus
    Someone has to put up a proper tutorial on this game. I cant seem to figure it out.
    OP was right. It wasn't a really fun to play game. But the drawings of the transformers r pretty. Most importantly, my kids love it!

I've bought one for ipod but unfortunately, Palm prevent me from buying WebOS version for my Pre!

When will Palm open up the App Catalogue for ALL?
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I love this game. Reminds me of fire emblem. .
    Worth my 99 cents. Not the whole 6 bucks though.
    Welcome to our world, we are the wasted youth, and we are the future too.
    http://diegoeatspandas.tumblr.com/ <--Tumblr<3 Follow.
    Anyone else stuck on Level 16? I just cant figure out, how to kill first trypticon and then megatron. Just to much Power...
    I bought for .99 cents as well. I figured it was really cheap. I didn't like it, but the way I see it is I helped out the developer. That'll hopefully motivate him/her to make more apps/games for webOS
    i am new to this type of game. How do you defeat the other robots on the "duels"?
    Personally, I'm a fan of these types of games which is why I don't share the same sentiments as everyone else. Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, Front Mission, Fire Emblem... if you like those games, then you'll like this and vice versa.
    I'm completely addicted to that game.
    But, well, I like round based strategy very much.
    I'd love to see XCOM remakes, Jagged Alliance and M.A.X. --- well but since strategy games getting that many (wrongful) bad reviews (aka. "where's the action" -- seen in the App Catalog), probably neither GLU nor Gameloft will invest much on those :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Holliefant View Post
    Anyone else stuck on Level 16? I just cant figure out, how to kill first trypticon and then megatron. Just to much Power...
    I split my team when only Megatron and Tripticon were left. Tripticon will aimlessly follow a bot if it's close enough. So use an autobot in car form to distract him.(drive arund keeping him about 3-4 spaces away) while rest of team takes down Megatron, then focus on Tripticon by keeping him below the bottom of the lower ledge and take him down with ranged attacks while leading him with a bot in car form.

Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    i am new to this type of game. How do you defeat the other robots on the "duels"?
    It's relatively easy. The first one is tough if you don't know that after gaining a certain amount of energon you can boost your autobot's stats with the up arrow. So for the first one with Ironhide and Trypticon, capture all the towers, bank energon until you can start upping your stats and continue to do it as Trypticon gets closer, by the time he gets to you you'll be way too powerful for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I love it! Although it is the only App that has ever forced close when it crashes, without warning too.... Whats up with that optimus prime?
    Quote Originally Posted by diggedy View Post
    im yet to play it, it closes after about 30 seconds every time no matter what I do, restarts, clear the garbage. nothing :/
    I am getting crashes all the time! Is this something that EVERYONE is experiencing? A lot of reviews in the App Catalog echo my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Someone has to put up a proper tutorial on this game. I cant seem to figure it out.
    Not trying to flame, but I beat the story mode and found that the instructions given through the pop up hints were sufficient. I dont know if it has a decent 'Help' section, though.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I found out that turning off the radios has helped me play three levels without a single crash! I turned off wifi, bluetooth, and data (my airplane mode doesnt work the way I thought it should...probably a patch issue). I think I can still get phone calls and texts (although none has come through).
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Glu really needed to have screenshots of the game so that undecided customers (or those that have no idea what a Turn-Based Strategy game is) could see what the core gameplay looked like.

I am a huge fan of the Transformers and I love me a good strategy game. It's the only game I care to play on my Pre, anymore.
    The new 1.1.1 update has rendered the game on my Sprint Pre useless!
    I really liked it, but I had the too many cards error whenever I wanted to play. You need to clear the memory with either a soft restart or using something like Jstop. Been great since and I've never had an error.

It kind of reminds me of Shining Force, I just wish you build your characters from level to level.
    Help please!

How do i kill Trypticon in the one-on-one mission Goliath? Im alone with Ironhide who has no ranged attacks..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12