1.    #1  
    Are there any really good Camera/Photo apps? The only one I've found that is halfway decent is "Photo Effects" Allows me to turn a pic to B&W or Sepia, and a couple other basic things.

I'm really looking for something more along the lines of the iPhone's Hipstamatic, or Best Camera apps.

After nearly a year, I would have thought someone out there would have made a good app for the camera!

Is there one that I'm missing?

Jeff
    I don't believe there are many photo editing apps. However, Palm is releasing some new api's in the Fall that will allow Devs to access more features of the Pre. I don't remember exactly which ones they were though...
    Quote Originally Posted by sipperphoto View Post
    Are there any really good Camera/Photo apps? The only one I've found that is halfway decent is "Photo Effects" Allows me to turn a pic to B&W or Sepia, and a couple other basic things.

I'm really looking for something more along the lines of the iPhone's Hipstamatic, or Best Camera apps.

After nearly a year, I would have thought someone out there would have made a good app for the camera!

Is there one that I'm missing?

Jeff
    Photo Effects+ also allows for cropping, and resizing. 0.99 in the app catalog

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Yeah, so we're waiting on API's but they're definitely coming. I've got a lot of experience working with canvas and I can tell you that I plan to work on an a photo application. But I do need some new API's to do it through canvas, and any other dev will tell you the same. The one app in the catalog that does it offloads the image to a server, processes it, and gets it back.

It's coming, you've waited a long time, but just wait a little longer and I promise the payoff will be immense.

By the way, when we get the API's, you'll probably be able to print on your HP webOS printer by then.
  5.    #5  
    Hahah nice!

Thanks guys!