1.    #1  
    So I remember when I used to listen to TWIT podcast (I now boycott them), one of the things that was a big complaint was that the email app was not good enough. Of course no reason or details were given.

I was wondering what sort of the things people would like to be added to the email app to make it one of the best mobile email apps.

I personally would like to see a way of deleting multiple emails at once.

Since, I have the move to folder patch, I don't really needed that functionality anymore but I can others wanting it integrated officially by Palm.

In gmail I would like to see my labels, be able to manage (add/delete) labels, and threaded messaging. However, I don't want to give up a unified inbox for these functions. I really like that webOS give one app for checking all my email, while at the same time keeps my email separate within that app. I think this is a huge advantage over other mobile OSes such as Android.

Is there anything else that you would like to see (actually feel is absolutely necessary) to make the email app great?
    What you said, and.... :

- Better handling of attachments. Probably my biggest gripe. Should be able to download/save attachments which don't have an app on the Pre to support them, and for the ones that do, the option to either save or open them.

- properly display messages which arrive as attached html/eml etc.

- faster scan/refresh times

- retain message read/unread status better after deleted. (I constantly see messages in my trash folder show up as "unread" when I KNOW I've read them).

- support multiple signatures and choose which one to append (or none if desired)

- include most of the useful e-mail patches we use as standard features or options in the e-mail app

Could probably think of more, but those would be a good start.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Bump.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Push for subfolders is by far my top request.