Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1625
  1. #161  
    thanks! i was looking at the wrong page!
  2. #162  
    ok #10 seems so obvious but when I enter that number it's wrong? Help me?
  3. #163  
    so weird, I tried answering #10 and it didn't work. Tried again today and it says I've cpmpleted the quest but when I go to My Account, Birthdays is listed as Not Completed.
    I am, therefore I think
  4. #164  
    now i'm stuck on 8! at looking in google maps, but nothing i type in is right!
  5. #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by mushu222 View Post
    now i'm stuck on 8! at looking in google maps, but nothing i type in is right!


    try "birthdays in texas" in the search
  6. wfcentral's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrockstar View Post
    ok #10 seems so obvious but when I enter that number it's wrong? Help me?
    make sure you are entering the "three digit number" and not the "four digit number" - that's what is throwing a lot of people.
  7. wfcentral's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by clayclay350 View Post
    so weird, I tried answering #10 and it didn't work. Tried again today and it says I've cpmpleted the quest but when I go to My Account, Birthdays is listed as Not Completed.
    why it didn't work yesterday - not sure, it is sending data back and forth to my server so any interruption in your data signal could cause an issue

    on the issue with it showing "not completed" - someone else mentioned that on our facebook page and I'm looking to fix that in version 1.2.2 (I think originally I coded it to see if you finished in the top 20)
  8. #168  
    i finished 96th! hahaha
  9. #169  
    Help on #5 for birthdays have old lady but I have input everything and have gotten nowhere HELP..
  10. #170  
    whats with the flower on question so stuck
  11. #171  
    so .... O dunnu if I'll be looked down on for this... And I really don't care if I am... But a... What's the awnser to # 5....
  12. wfcentral's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #172  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWizzard View Post
    Help on #5 for birthdays have old lady but I have input everything and have gotten nowhere HELP..
    "color" "clothing item"
  13. wfcentral's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkooga View Post
    whats with the flower on question so stuck
    it will take two fingers to answer this question...
  14. #174  
    just finished 123rd...no points...but seriously lots of fun!! i cant wait for the next quest!!
  15. #175  
    Finished 142 but started only 3 hours ago so I am proud of myself. Can't wait till the next one as well. I suggest an email reminder if one is not already in place.
  16. #176  
    still clueless on nine about to give up
  17. #177  
    Is nine the picture? Pinch out to zoom in pretty far, found the answer in seconds.
  18. #178  
    wow I feel dumb, finished 146, didn't finish last week, but at least this one I finished!
  19. #179  
    i typed in "pink shirt", "pink top", "pink blouse" and i've yet to get it right ***
  20. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcr632 View Post
    i typed in "pink shirt", "pink top", "pink blouse" and i've yet to get it right ***
    more generic

Posting Permissions