Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1625
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    I'm sorry but none of that makes sense to me at all so yeah I'm slow
    Bing Crosby
    bing cherries
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    I've won two times and reached the 2000 point prize twice. Donated half back to help him on development
    Fair enough out of however many posts we have 1 winner, congrats what exactly is 2000 points worth in the real world?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    A profession who spend a lot of time on digs...particularly in place like Egypt
    can you give me hints to #1 gates our letter keyword finder?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    can you give me hints to #1 gates our letter keyword finder?
    I already gave you the answer
    I already gave you the answer
    ooh my bad I neva saw that messege sorry
    yeah allonon I'm just not gettin it from you I'm still lost HELP I BEEN STUCK @ 1 FOR TWO DAYS
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    yeah allonon I'm just not gettin it from you I'm still lost HELP I BEEN STUCK @ 1 FOR TWO DAYS
    How are you entering the answer?

Everything will be. <something>.com'

in this case bing.com
    allonon - you have a lot more patience than I.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    allonon - you have a lot more patience than I.
    yeah well you guys have been playing or a while so some of us are still trying to get the hang of it so thanx allonon or ur patience with me stop being mean marshalla sorry I'm slow (lol)
    I did forget the .com part
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    yeah well you guys have been playing or a while so some of us are still trying to get the hang of it so thanx allonon or ur patience with me stop being mean marshalla sorry I'm slow (lol)
    I have no patience. No worries though. I've noticed that some people get stuck even with clues that seem pretty obvious (bing cherries ) so I just wait or let marshall give his different viewpoint.

That being said. There isn't an excuse to not reading the instructions in the first question
    I have no patience. No worries though. I've noticed that some people get stuck even with clues that seem pretty obvious (bing cherries ) so I just wait or let marshall give his different viewpoint.

That being said. There isn't an excuse to not reading the instructions in the first question
    that's true too, sorry bout that I know better now thanks
    I'm stuck on thar be gold but don't smoke it? Any clues would be appriciated!
    Last edited by bjambrose; 09/08/2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: misspelling
    Quote Originally Posted by bjambrose View Post
    I'm stuck on thar be gold but don't smoke it? Any clues would be appriciated!
    go to (theme).com and search for something you can smoke like cigaretts,cigars, tobaco
    who uploaded the flickring feline foe? I went to the picture site and nothing I search is correct any help
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    who uploaded the flickring feline foe? I went to the picture site and nothing I search is correct any help
    only search the theme. What is a feline foe? first picture you run across with one in it. loves that cotton
    this
    Last edited by holloway; 09/09/2010 at 04:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    this bar is for people who laugh quietly? Any hints
    synonym for laugh/chuckle. Mars bar. You don't want to turn into Liza Minelli
    stuck already been stuck or two days, What famous smart alec character asked what's goin on for the first time in 1940
    stuck already been stuck or two days, What famous smart alec character asked what's goin on for the first time in 1940
    Another way to say "What's goin' on" DOCtor ?
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)