Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1625
    any hints for #1 k theme a place to eat? What's the slogan? I know K theme but I'm coming up wit nothin
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    any hints for #1 k theme a place to eat? What's the slogan? I know K theme but I'm coming up wit nothin
    restaurant
    diner
    cafeteria
    cafe

one of them
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    a little help "less frequent than newspaper more frequent than book?
    a little help "less frequent than newspaper more frequent than book?
    Something you read - think of the publishing frequency.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    m theme + TV - apps - who am I with?

help please. I assumed it had something to do with MTV. Went to their site but didn't see anything. Also went to the app catalog and searched for MTV. Found apps but didn't see anyrhing either
    Quote Originally Posted by wild0826 View Post
    m theme + TV - apps - who am I with?

help please. I assumed it had something to do with MTV. Went to their site but didn't see anything. Also went to the app catalog and searched for MTV. Found apps but didn't see anyrhing either

you were on the right site - as long as it was their mobile site. They have an Apps section. Read the text in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    you were on the right site - as long as it was their mobile site. They have an Apps section. Read the text in there.
    I was on the mobile site and looked over the page about 10 times and didn't see a link for apps. All I saw was a link for videos flo tv and ringtones. And all the small links at top and bottom of the page doesn't have apps. I thought it was the flo tv but that didn't work. I put apps into the search but nothing came up. Where should I look
    #6- paintings, any clues?
    Quote Originally Posted by wild0826 View Post
    I was on the mobile site and looked over the page about 10 times and didn't see a link for apps. All I saw was a link for videos flo tv and ringtones. And all the small links at top and bottom of the page doesn't have apps. I thought it was the flo tv but that didn't work. I put apps into the search but nothing came up. Where should I look
    m.mtv.com - the link is at the bottom of the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgakdj21 View Post
    #6- paintings, any clues?
    First word is theme, 2nd word is site, third word is the section, fourth is the one you need to find and 5th and 6th tell you what to give for the answer. If you can't work out the words, look at the fragments and match them to what you see on the site.

2nd word is NOT novice - but is similar.
    on number 6, i cant figure out the sixth word and what the word "artist" is supposed to help me
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    First word is theme, 2nd word is site, third word is the section, fourth is the one you need to find and 5th and 6th tell you what to give for the answer. If you can't work out the words, look at the fragments and match them to what you see on the site.

2nd word is NOT novice - but is similar.
    anymore hunts cnt figure that 2nd word out _ovic_ for the site
    anymore hunts cnt figure that 2nd word out _ovic_ for the site
    novica
    I can't figure out question 9. It seems easy. I put every variation of ESPN and it won't take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seen View Post
    I can't figure out question 9. It seems easy. I put every variation of ESPN and it won't take it.
    Look at the sponsors
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    on number 6, i cant figure out the sixth word and what the word "artist" is supposed to help me
    What information is given about the paintings ?
    any hints on #8 R theme is 2&1 - so what is :1?3)8412#( I know the theme but numbers are confusin help
    any hints on #8 R theme is 2&1 - so what is :1?3)8412#( I know the theme but numbers are confusin help

Look at your keyboard.
    asian dwellers enter oxygen challenged environment in search of orbs? Any hints would help
    asian dwellers enter oxygen challenged environment in search of orbs? Any hints would help
    it's the islanders who find these white orbs in water. Usually worn arounnd a neck. I can't find the name of these islanders so I need help too