Page 66 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1656616263646566676869707176 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1625
    search yellow..movie cover
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    help on #6 base data movie internet. What city? I read it backwards and put theme in that site and still lost any hints?
    go to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)
    search "yellow"
    press the first result
    the answer is the city mentioned in the plot
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    search "yellow" and "hex" to find out what is yellow in hex (it has f and 0 in it)
    the answer is "yellow in hex".com
    hmm...i thought I tried that already. I'll try again. Thanks!
    any hints on #6
    ohmahgah...i didn't put www! That's why it kept coming up wrong! Arrrrgghh!! I suppose this is why we love MCQ
    hex as in shape or what I'm straight stuck on #10.any more hints please...
    Quote Originally Posted by kensta1379 View Post
    hex as in shape or what I'm straight stuck on #10.any more hints please...
    search "hex" and "yellow" to find the code
    if you're searching on the computer, the fifth result will say what the hex code of yellow is on google
    search that code on google and the sixth result is the correct website
    ty i tried everything with that code but that duhhh.
    hints? I am on the "flicker picture site" I went to page 3 and all in and nothing
    I went onto Flickr on my Pixi and online, page 3, safe guard off & still nothing.
    I tried all the usernames on that page, and nothing is working!
    Last edited by nfez; 08/17/2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: typo
    Quote Originally Posted by nfez View Post
    I went onto Flickr on my Pixi and online, page 3, safe guard off & still nothing.
    I tried all the usernames on that page, and nothing is working!
    What sort of Beetles are there, apart from insects ?
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    hints? I am on the "flicker picture site" I went to page 3 and all in and nothing
    search "yellow" and "beetle" with sort as interesting and the picture should be the third one
    search "yellow" and "beetle" with sort as interesting and the picture should be the third one
    I did that it's a pic of a beetle, the others are cars which am I looking at I've put in so many
    I did that it's a pic of a beetle, the others are cars which am I looking at I've put in so many
    the actual name of the picture is yellow fusca, so search that and the picture is the first result
    the actual name of the picture is yellow fusca, so search that and the picture is the first result
    thanks!!! I didn't even see dat on da list
    nvm
    is there something wrong with #9 I keep putting in the second longest river in China and it's not taking it or I'm just wrong
    translate yellow river into chinese
    thx everyone for the help - finished as #56 - slightly better than last time! the question i was stuck on for the longest was #2 ! duh ..
    help with #10 what website can I go to and see nothing but this theme? I got the hex # and website I thnk where am I goin wrng
    help with #10 what website can I go to and see nothing but this theme? I got the hex # and website I thnk where am I goin wrng
    that's okay I wasn't putting www. In my answer I got it