Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1625
  1. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #1281  
    Quote Originally Posted by anand_74 View Post
    help for #2 ? what videos site - i was searching in youtube. and i used tunes biscuits as keywords - not sure video is being referred to..
    keyword can just be theme. look for synonyms of tunes and biscuits
  2. #1282  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgakdj21 View Post
    any hints on #3? ( ... .dpn - tiny footwear- what's her rael name?
    caesar cipher - or just search for a singer whose name could be interpreted as "tiny footwear"
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  3. #1283  
    stuck on #6. Have read clue in reverse and used imdb.com but i've tried numerous cities that don't seem to work. Any hints?
  4. #1284  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgakdj21 View Post
    stuck on #6. Have read clue in reverse and used imdb.com but i've tried numerous cities that don't seem to work. Any hints?
    try using the theme in your search.

    and I need help on 10. Anyone?

    EDIT: nvm got it.
  5. #1285  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgakdj21 View Post
    stuck on #6. Have read clue in reverse and used imdb.com but i've tried numerous cities that don't seem to work. Any hints?
    Search for the theme only - you'll find several entries which mention cities in the text.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  6. #1286  
    #2 - i looked for yellow on youtube - not sure i am getting the tunes and biscuits part - something that rhymes with it? any more hints? thanks!
  7. #1287  
    Quote Originally Posted by anand_74 View Post
    #2 - i looked for yellow on youtube - not sure i am getting the tunes and biscuits part - something that rhymes with it? any more hints? thanks!
    not rhymes with it. More like different words for tunes AND music.
  8. #1288  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgakdj21 View Post
    any hints on #3? ( ... .dpn - tiny footwear- what's her rael name?
    on the website, change each letter one step back (for example dpn=com) and one of the shirts is made by a synonym to "tiny footwear"
  9. #1289  
    dang y is #2 so difficult lil more help please
  10. #1290  
    Quote Originally Posted by kensta1379 View Post
    dang y is #2 so difficult lil more help please
    search yellow on youtube
    one of the results is supposed to be by a synonym to tunes and music with the "AND" capitolized
    the boy will hold something red in the video
  11. #1291  
    city exploration through music. What is the name of the project
  12. #1292  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    city exploration through music. What is the name of the project
    did you get the website
  13. #1293  
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    did you get the website
    no I tried about 5 and nothing
  14. #1294  
    "What website can I go to and see NOTHING but this theme? (hint: think in hex)"

    Any hints for #10?? It seems so straightforward, but I just can't get it! Help??
  15. #1295  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    no I tried about 5 and nothing
    what does the picture show
    write what it shows "hint-one of the words is yellow" with .net after it
    on the right side of the website, write down the name on the left side of the featured projects box, or press "ya projects" and write down the name of the project at the top of the page
    i'm not sure if the typo was fixed so if it doesn't work, change capitol to capital
  16. #1296  
    Quote Originally Posted by freesasha View Post
    "What website can I go to and see NOTHING but this theme? (hint: think in hex)"

    Any hints for #10?? It seems so straightforward, but I just can't get it! Help??
    search "yellow" and "hex" to find out what is yellow in hex (it has f and 0 in it)
    the answer is www."yellow in hex".com
  17. #1297  
    umm i thought #9 is yellow river but dont work any help what im doin wrong
  18. #1298  
    Quote Originally Posted by kensta1379 View Post
    umm i thought #9 is yellow river but dont work any help what im doin wrong
    translate it into chinese
  19. #1299  
    thanks for the help.#10 got me confused
  20. #1300  
    help on #6 base data movie internet. What city? I read it backwards and put theme in that site and still lost any hints?

Posting Permissions