Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1625
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wild0826 View Post
    if you go to the xerox site and click on solid ink after choosing ypur location which is US you should find the year 1991. Hey if you get to number 10 and get the answer please return the favor. I have been stuck for hours
    try a youtube search

theme and clue
    help on 10 anyone, anyone?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    help on 10 anyone, anyone?
    what are you searching? it's the only hits I get. Kamui would be so disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    what are you searching? it's the only hits I get. Kamui would be so disappointed
    I searched x and the first sentence of the riddle. Then I searched x powerful psychic. I keep getting videos about pokemon. I got one video posted by exomatrixtv. I thought I was on the right track and put in many different names and got nothing. I bet it is right in my face but I am not seeing it
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I searched x and the first sentence of the riddle. Then I searched x powerful psychic. I keep getting videos about pokemon. I got one video posted by exomatrixtv. I thought I was on the right track and put in many different names and got nothing. I bet it is right in my face but I am not seeing it
    maybe its the youtube mobile search making it more difficult. If you google the same three words + episode you should see it as well
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    maybe its the youtube mobile search making it more difficult. If you google the same three words + episode you should see it as well
    I got it with the google search. Big thanks. That mobile youtube search was killing me. Thanks again
    nvm
    Last edited by holloway; 08/14/2010 at 05:53 PM.
    I am still stuck on #9 ohtwo.com? Not getting the hint! Mind block!
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzardeyes View Post
    I am still stuck on #9 ohtwo.com? Not getting the hint! Mind block!
    O2 - there's a chemistry in it.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I really need help on number 3. Maybe I'm typing it in wrong, idk. Help?

EDIT: nvm. I'm so stupid lol I got it
    Last edited by jrocsupreme; 08/15/2010 at 08:32 PM.
    Typo on number 4 set me back a lot. Thought I was going crazy before he fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cegoodcock View Post
    Typo on number 4 set me back a lot. Thought I was going crazy before he fixed it.
    on #4, i wasn't sure why i didn't get it correct, so i changed capitol into capital and it worked
    Stuck on 8 now. Pretty sure I'm on the right "flick" picture site, searched puzzle theme, don't see a beetle. Searching "<theme> beetle" pulls up a bunch of results, but none of the uploaders' names work.
    Stuck on 8 now. Pretty sure I'm on the right "flick" picture site, searched puzzle theme, don't see a beetle. Searching "<theme> beetle" pulls up a bunch of results, but none of the uploaders' names work.
    Just search on the theme and the right sort of Beetle Bug is a couple of pages in.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    on flickr yahoo, search yellow beetle, medium size. it should be in the first column 15 down
    help for #2 ? what videos site - i was searching in youtube. and i used tunes biscuits as keywords - not sure video is being referred to..
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    on flickr yahoo, search yellow beetle, medium size. it should be in the first column 15 down
    Flickr on the Pre only displays a single column, with no option for image size. Tried on my PC, but no luck with your instructions.
    Oh god; all you've got to do is ensure that safesearch is turned off. I'm not sure why safesearch filtered the image, but it's on page 3 if you just search for the puzzle theme on your phone. You've got to click on the search tab to change safesearch options; you can't use the quick search box.
    Quote Originally Posted by anand_74 View Post
    help for #2 ? what videos site - i was searching in youtube. and i used tunes biscuits as keywords - not sure video is being referred to..
    Not tunes and biscuits - there's a name that is similar to "tunes and biscuits" though - you need to search for the theme and find that name to find the video.
    any hints on #3? ( ... .dpn - tiny footwear- what's her rael name?