Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1625
    Stuck on the "ohtwo".com question. Tried everything. Any hints? ohtwo.com's site doesn't work. Please!
    any help. Go to the official site for this quest theme. Where are you?

I typed in x and got a site for a punk band called x. Went to the site and see nothing. Am I wrong
    Keep it simple. URL
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylee View Post
    Keep it simple. URL
    I typed in -X- the band official website! and it said it was wrong
    I tried that path for a long time and had to re-think it. Don't use google.
    still stuck man more hints for # 5
    #5 at beginning at end 3 between. Pick US . Explore solids. What year was it introduced?
    Yo, what's the deal with #9? The website seems to be down. Anybody else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylee View Post
    I tried that path for a long time and had to re-think it. Don't use google.
    still lost. Can't do this anymore. Going to bed. Maybe I will be more clear in the morning
    hints for # 5
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    hints for # 5
    search "printer company" on google one of the results has a company with x at the beginning and end of it
    Quote Originally Posted by mvail2 View Post
    Yo, what's the deal with #9? The website seems to be down. Anybody else?
    Although that looks like the right site - it isn't - rewrite ohtwo into something that's all around you right now (two characters stand for a longer word) and use that site instead.
    Last edited by marshalla99; 08/14/2010 at 02:37 AM.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by wild0826 View Post
    I typed in -X- the band official website! and it said it was wrong
    You're ovethinking - just go to the URL for the theme, with nothing added, and you'll find a "friendly" answer.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    #5 at beginning at end 3 between. Pick US . Explore solids. What year was it introduced?
    Sounds like they might have copied someone or something, but they're really quite original.
    finally at the finish line, but completely stuck. Powerful psychic what is his name.

I tried serching for a tv show. Tried male psychics. And got nothing. Been on this for a while. Any hints
    finally at the finish line, but completely stuck. Powerful psychic what is his name.

I tried serching for a tv show. Tried male psychics. And got nothing. Been on this for a while. Any hints
    Not on TV - where could you watch episodes on a WebOS device ? (don't forget theme when you search)
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    Not on TV - where could you watch episodes on a WebOS device ? (don't forget theme when you search)
    I thought of that and searched youtube already and got nothing. Maybe I am searching wrong or not seeing it.
    still @ 5 I found the X company but every year I put in is wrong! Help I been stuck for a day almost
    still @ 5 I found the X company but every year I put in is wrong! Help I been stuck for a day almost
    if you go to the xerox site and click on solid ink after choosing ypur location which is US you should find the year 1991. Hey if you get to number 10 and get the answer please return the favor. I have been stuck for hours
    if you go to the xerox site and click on solid ink after choosing ypur location which is US you should find the year 1991. Hey if you get to number 10 and get the answer please return the favor. I have been stuck for hours
    thank you! I see you when I get to 10