Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trh71181 View Post
    thanks so much! And I did duh! Thought of that earlier and thought nah too easy
    Glad to be of assistance. I havnt a clue on 5 I do know the answer but the thingy tells me no
    I can't think of another number
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    I dunno about this but the same person who won 1st last time is thesame person who got 1st this time.

Mobile Cash Quest
    Yeah it kinda threw me too (I'm the developer) - I put two things in place to try and keep the same people from winning over and over...

1. When you win, you get the cash and get all your points removed
    2. The new version of the app (STILL at Palm Review) allows you to use your points to buy hints

So, in theory it should be very hard for someone to win first place twice in a row since all the other players will have points and be buying hints and the person who just won will not have points...

I may have to consider putting some type of limit on how many times you can win first place - like, you win twice and you can't win first place again for "x" number of Quests...

Your thoughts?

Also, glad you clued me in that I was mixing all the current winners up on my website. I don't want to review the winners list till AFTER the Quest is done... adds to the suspense...
    I'm on #6 and am stumped!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrePrixOwner View Post
    Glad to be of assistance. I havnt a clue on 5 I do know the answer but the thingy tells me no
    I'm on 6, I already forgot 5 what is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by trh71181 View Post
    I'm on #6 and am stumped!
    6 was dumb - it was her shirt
    Any lunk on 6 yet
    no, 6 is about space travel
    ooops my bad
    Anyone got any tips on 10 besides age?
    Yeah, definitely don't understand #7. I thought I had the right answer but no matter how I enter it... it is not correct.

"Find a video on this week's theme. What are the three characters called?"
    Last edited by mabfaery; 05/24/2010 at 08:47 PM.
    woo hoo i finished 12th
    Quote Originally Posted by PrePrixOwner View Post
    woo hoo i finished 12th
    Good job! Any hints on #7?
    #5 - what is the same in all the photos. One word. It's a detail.

#6 - you just gotta keep trying sites until you find the one with the black background and moon.

#7 - use the links at the end of the video
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    i'm stuck on 10 forever...
    Quote Originally Posted by mehigh View Post
    i'm stuck on 10 forever...
    Age. Not when they died though. Consider it an anniversary of their birth.
    help please i can't figure out #9 =[ all i get is the picture but i dont know what about the picture....
    Quote Originally Posted by babynlove View Post
    help please i can't figure out #9 =[ all i get is the picture but i dont know what about the picture....
    #9 is the link right? If that's the one I'm thinking of look closely at the picture, then answer kind of blends in.
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    i saw it after staring at it for awhile i feel dumb for even asking.....can you help me with #10 im getting sooo bored of reading both people biographies lol
    nvm i figured it out
    yay i finished 16th ^___^
    I dont get #7. Where do I find the video?