Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1625
  1. #1141  
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    Figure out the vehicle first. If you search the question you will find it
    I've searched the whole question and parts of the question and I'm still not figuring out what vehicle it is. I think my google is broken :P

    EDIT: NM, found it.
    Last edited by yoda3616; 08/06/2010 at 02:51 PM.
  2. #1142  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    I searched the other part of the question (SBU) and got the answer. Youtube was no help at all for me.
    BUSTER is a big help in that question - he's a famous non-speaking sidekick.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  3. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #1143  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    I've searched the whole question and parts of the question and I'm still not figuring out what vehicle it is. I think my google is broken :P
    it's electric "flies by gas stations" if that helps
  4. #1144  
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    say the first four words really fast. Search that on the tube
    Ok I got it thanks
  5. #1145  
    just startd need help wit #1 this car is named after the power that drives it the answer will shock you visit official site and go mobile who made apps? I looked for electric cars just dnt know if I have right site any hints
  6. #1146  
    Having trouble with #10. Am I even on the right track with duck boats in Philly?
  7. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #1147  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    just startd need help wit #1 this car is named after the power that drives it the answer will shock you visit official site and go mobile who made apps? I looked for electric cars just dnt know if I have right site any hints
    Whats a measurement of electricity. Newly announced car
  8. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #1148  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    Having trouble with #10. Am I even on the right track with duck boats in Philly?
    West Coast. ignore anything on the east coast. Famous bridge, whats the bay (bay is more important than bridge). Davey Crocket craft
    Last edited by allonon; 08/06/2010 at 04:54 PM.
  9. #1149  
    can someone give me the answer to #1. I figured from the beginning that the car is the chevy volt but I cannot get the official website to work on my palm pixi. It will not load on my phone or on my sons either.
  10. #1150  
    Quote Originally Posted by wild0826 View Post
    can someone give me the answer to #1. I figured from the beginning that the car is the chevy volt but I cannot get the official website to work on my palm pixi. It will not load on my phone or on my sons either.
    what does every chevy come equipped with like emergency blue button
  11. #1151  
    I finally got #1 and now # 6 is screwing with me. I think my brain is off. #6 is boards with trucks. Leaf house- chain for metallic twisting devices how much does it cost. % got that it's a skateboard. I figure it is a keychain. % think. % wemt to skateboard.com, but see no keychain. Am I on the totally wrong track
  12. #1152  
    need a lil more help with #4 the flying car in what movie did it make a cameo
  13. #1153  
    I believe it was star trek
  14. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #1154  
    Quote Originally Posted by wild0826 View Post
    I finally got #1 and now # 6 is screwing with me. I think my brain is off. #6 is boards with trucks. Leaf house- chain for metallic twisting devices how much does it cost. % got that it's a skateboard. I figure it is a keychain. % think. % wemt to skateboard.com, but see no keychain. Am I on the totally wrong track
    skateboard.com is not the right site. BoardS with trucks
  15. #1155  
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    skateboard.com is not the right site. BoardS with trucks
    thanks. Didn't think of adding an s. My brain must be asleep. Long day
  16. #1156  
    any more hints for #6
  17. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #1157  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    any more hints for #6
    Look on the right side. Hamster house
  18. #1158  
    I must be on wrng site skateboards.com
  19. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #1159  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    I must be on wrng site skateboards.com
    right site
  20. #1160  
    any help on #10. I have been on this for hours now.

    duck driver saves 2 what is the name of the captain

Posting Permissions