Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1625
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    The first 5 words contain a big clue about how this University is spelled.
    is it a must that you do the virtual tour cuz I cnt
    any hints for # 4 what organization serves all students of african diaspora?
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    is it a must that you do the virtual tour cuz I cnt
    If you go to the virtual tour page - you will find the arch.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    What do you write with? double the last letter per the clue in the hint. and it's not State

Be friends of the university and take the tour
    Thanks for all the hints - this was my first attempt at MCQ and finished @ #60. Maybe I'll buy the paid version!
    Kensta1379 do you still need some help on #10?
    Quote Originally Posted by anand_74 View Post
    Thanks for all the hints - this was my first attempt at MCQ and finished @ #60. Maybe I'll buy the paid version!
    Kensta1379 do you still need some help on #10?
    you have any hints gor #8 see es you take the fast link what replaced the A? I got the skewl and quick links but dnt see anything replacing A
    sure you got the school? it can get tricky - it is based on a city not a state. once u get the correct school, check the top of the page, it is pretty obvious then ..
    yeah for some reason i cant figure this one out.it's really got me irritated,its something im not entering right nor something.been on #10 forever.
    Last edited by kensta1379; 08/05/2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: forgot word
    still stuck on #8 see es you take the fast link what replced the A? I'm on charleston southern univ. The went up to quick links but the pictures on the page won't load, or am I on the wrong site
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    still stuck on #8 see es you take the fast link what replced the A? I'm on charleston southern univ. The went up to quick links but the pictures on the page won't load, or am I on the wrong site
    keep it simple. Xyz.edu.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kensta1379 View Post
    yeah for some reason i cant figure this one out.it's really got me irritated,its something im not entering right nor something.been on #10 forever.
    you clicked on the picture right? If you're a student and you need to know what services are in the CSC where would you go. I really want to know the Offices Located In The CSC
    thanks everyone for all your help
    Ok I've hit a brick wall on 6.

Boards with Trucks-Official Site-Leaf House-Chain for holding metalic twisting devices-how much does it cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by mgene63 View Post
    Ok I've hit a brick wall on 6.

Boards with Trucks-Official Site-Leaf House-Chain for holding metalic twisting devices-how much does it cost?
    McFly...Marty McFly
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Already stuck. I'm I missing something here?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preowner13 View Post
    say the first four words really fast. Search that on the tube
    I'm not even sure what to begin looking for on #4, "It looks like an airplane but is ground bound...What movie...?"
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    I'm not even sure what to begin looking for on #4, "It looks like an airplane but is ground bound...What movie...?"
    Figure out the vehicle first. If you search the question you will find it
    Quote Originally Posted by preowner13 View Post
    I searched the other part of the question (SBU) and got the answer. Youtube was no help at all for me.