Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1625
    hints for #1 this two digit website features a popular university located in a state shaoed like a cooking instrument. Drop down daily what game can you play online. Dnt see a state shaped like a cooking instrument I'm lost
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    hints for #1 this two digit website features a popular university located in a state shaoed like a cooking instrument. Drop down daily what game can you play online. Dnt see a state shaped like a cooking instrument I'm lost
    Two letter, not two digit. Shaped like a saucepan.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    Two letter, not two digit. Shaped like a saucepan.
    I still dnt see a state shaped dat way and I'm looking at a map
    I still dnt see a state shaped dat way and I'm looking at a map
    Try a google search instead - that's the way the question setter thinks.

If you squint, one of them looks a bit like a saucepan with a short handle pointing to the left and a ragged base.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Hints for #4 please - the university name is obvious but not the student org acronym - tried aaas so far
    Quote Originally Posted by anand_74 View Post
    Hints for #4 please - the university name is obvious but not the student org acronym - tried aaas so far
    Sure you've got the right University ? It's not xxxx state....the virtual tour for friends and family leads to the answer.
    thanks - as soon as I posted i realized I got the wrong u ! once i did get the right U, that helped. on to #5 now.
    I'm still stuck #1 I got the state but I dnt see any games
    #5 hints are not easy.any help please.ty
    #5 got me stuckl any bit of help appreciated want to move on.
    help with #2 found in the center of this wild west city, this orange university features a mobile version what GOL
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kensta1379 View Post
    what part are you stuck on?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    help with #2 found in the center of this wild west city, this orange university features a mobile version what GOL
    search for what university's school color are orange then combine that with gol and search
    keep running end to dead ends.something simple im sure!!!
    help on #3 acronyms help about reading venues always return double what is their easy to remember acronym for the university wide computer user
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    help on #3 acronyms help about reading venues always return double what is their easy to remember acronym for the university wide computer user
    it's hidden in the question. initialism
    Quote Originally Posted by kensta1379 View Post
    The city is fairly obvious (I hope) - I got the answer by going to the Global Academic Centers page and trying everything in the list at the top of that page.
    thanks a heck of a lot
    i dont like to ask for help ty
    any more hints on # 3
    Stuck on #6...world class, face to face... help please