Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1625
    Quote Originally Posted by ane2912 View Post
    What video?
    The one you should be looking at on the site you used to answer No.1
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by ane2912 View Post
    What video?
    Music video from the group in #1 about a sibling has a mailman in it. Check out the package he delivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    Music video from the group in #1 about a sibling has a mailman in it. Check out the package he delivers.
    Thanks Got it!!!!
    hint for #2 taking a trip to acela what's the special
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    hint for #2 taking a trip to acela what's the special
    US passenger rail company. Their website. Check out the deals; paying attention to the dates
    can someone help with #4 I cnt for the life of me remember the answer from # 1
    can someone help with #4 I cnt for the life of me remember the answer from # 1
    www.trainline.com
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    need hints for # 5 nps 1869 jupiter- 119 what was the message I get what NPS Is and jupiter 119 But cnt find it
    need hints for # 5 nps 1869 jupiter- 119 what was the message I get what NPS Is and jupiter 119 But cnt find it
    Try googling for Jupiter, 119 and the time and you'll strike gold.
    a little more help on #9 "the hippest trip in america where can you watch it now. I read the other clues any more
    a little more help on #9 "the hippest trip in america where can you watch it now. I read the other clues any more
    Media page on the official site has the answer.
    nvm got it
    I guess I will be the first for today. Does anyone know where I should look for the answer to number 5.

Not every worker yearns of reading knowledge. Get out of town. See the world. Where can you go?
    Quote Originally Posted by wild0826 View Post
    I guess I will be the first for today. Does anyone know where I should look for the answer to number 5.

Not every worker yearns of reading knowledge. Get out of town. See the world. Where can you go?
    Acronyms are popular this week.
    Universities #7 is killing me(I was tied for 5th place before this one):

"News Flash: Mythical Firebird lands at local university. Here's what students had to say--The bird was spotted at several campus location. Last seen flying over an island looking at the Arizona. If you are still with me...tell me what 9 digit zip code you are in."
    I took the first part of the riddle and got New York. I thought I had it and answered NYU but that wasn't it. My brain must be half asleep today. anything else as an idea. I have been at this for over an hour
    Quote Originally Posted by cegoodcock View Post
    Universities #7 is killing me(I was tied for 5th place before this one):

"News Flash: Mythical Firebird lands at local university. Here's what students had to say--The bird was spotted at several campus location. Last seen flying over an island looking at the Arizona. If you are still with me...tell me what 9 digit zip code you are in."
    Haven't reached that question yet. Still stuck on #5. I do know that a mythical bird is a phoenix, so maybe it is something that has to do with Phoenix arizona. Just a shot in the dark. If you have anymore clues for #5 I would appreciate it. It is giving me a headache
    Quote Originally Posted by wild0826 View Post
    Haven't reached that question yet. Still stuck on #5. I do know that a mythical bird is a phoenix, so maybe it is something that has to do with Phoenix arizona. Just a shot in the dark. If you have anymore clues for #5 I would appreciate it. It is giving me a headache
    Yeah, totally got the phoenix thing, but still didn't get me very far. Firmly convinced that I reached too far in the wrong direction, and I now have a mental block preventing me from starting over in the right one.

Universities have websites; explore the one for question #5.
    help on #8 CSU fast link replace A
    what university is CSU
    I got it thanks. I got the answer right after I asked my last question, before you replied. My block unblocked Thanks