Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1625
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    1936 Olympics a new sport was recognized.

Anyone figure out #10: drinking container sport -- watch video of "official record" 5.93 -- who set the record?

I figure that I would need to find the youtube video but all I get is stuff about sports bottles nothing about records.
    you have any clues for 8 I know it's dragboat racing but It seems I must hav da wrong site
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    It's a very strange one from the Tamil Nadu region and was demonstration sport in 1936.

'Two teams occupy opposite halves of a field and take turns sending a "raider" into the other half, in order to win points by tagging or wrestling members of the opposing team; the raider then tries to return to his own half, holding his breath and chanting ....'
    Got it.....Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    you have any clues for 8 I know it's dragboat racing but It seems I must hav da wrong site
    You are probably on the correct site but I couldn't find the answer through the site either. I just about typed every word from the clue into google. That helped me.
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    You are probably on the correct site but I couldn't find the answer through the site either. I just about typed every word from the clue into google. That helped me.
    thanks finally got it that way
    help on #7 - Love Boat intro music, game show, "I actually watched this show as a kid"
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    help on #7 - Love Boat intro music, game show, "I actually watched this show as a kid"
    A google search for "love boat" and the quest theme will lead you to the show
    then search for the show and "theme tune" and it will answer the question.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    A google search for "love boat" and the quest theme will lead you to the show
    then search for the show and "theme tune" and it will answer the question.
    I got boat train as the show, but I couldn't find anything
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    love boat on rails
    Any help on #9? I got the sight but nothing I type in is kosher.

The hippest trip in America - visit the official site. Where can you watch it now?
    never mind found it
    Help on 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by mgene63 View Post
    Look at the door, look at the floor, remember the theme and do what it says
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgene63 View Post
    Any help on #9? I got the sight but nothing I type in is kosher.

The hippest trip in America - visit the official site. Where can you watch it now?
    Look on the Media page - it's pretty much the first word - a joint venture.
    Nope - not boat train. A rather wonderful sort of train - maybe Kal El would drive it ?
    #10 on istockphoto, i couldn't find anything when i searched blue and blue train, what does plus 50 mean
    #10 on istockphoto, i couldn't find anything when i searched blue and blue train, what does plus 50 mean
    Not blue - the question is "What colour is the sky in the picture this clue leads to"....how do you think you might find the picture from all those related to the theme ?
    Help with # 4 please.....really am stumped....I'm sure the answer is staring right at me.....What is the word on the mailman's package?
    Quote Originally Posted by ane2912 View Post
    Help with # 4 please.....really am stumped....I'm sure the answer is staring right at me.....What is the word on the mailman's package?

It's in the video - about half-way through, he hands a package to the girl and a word appears on it, just like all the others painted on various objects.
    It's in the video - about half-way through, he hands a package to the girl and a word appears on it, just like all the others painted on various objects.
    What video?