Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1625
    help with 6 toor nrot gnol eroom
    got it neva mind
    any clues for 7 what staged sport made these siblings famous
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    any clues for 7 what staged sport made these siblings famous
    Try another word for siblings and then look for the staged connection.
    Not many people really consider a sport, more of an entertainment.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    just tell me am I looking @ a circus act
    help with 6 would be appreciated. i never get these scrambled clues.
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    help with 6 would be appreciated. i never get these scrambled clues.
    the words are mirror image read them backwards n then search all words @ once
    can I get more hints on 7
    can I get more hints on 7
    They are the same gender and the not really related though they refer to themselves as such. One could say their father is Fyodor Dostoevsky since he named them.
    They are the same gender and the not really related though they refer to themselves as such. One could say their father is Fyodor Dostoevsky since he named them.
    I just can not get 8 I found a novel but dudnt find an answer
    I just can not get 8 I found a novel but dudnt find an answer
    The novel title is a big hint.
    help wit 8 texas creates a liquid quarter mile race track go to the official site who is the 8 second class? I know what liquid racing is but 8 sec. Class part lost
    Ok so I am feeling very retarted on question # 9: Indian Sport at Berlin Olympics

anything I have found that was considered a demonstration sport (baseball & gliding) were incorrect....I also tried entering all of the events at the Berlin Olympics.....what am I missing? Please help!!!! Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ane2912 View Post
    Ok so I am feeling very retarted on question # 9: Indian Sport at Berlin Olympics

anything I have found that was considered a demonstration sport (baseball & gliding) were incorrect....I also tried entering all of the events at the Berlin Olympics.....what am I missing? Please help!!!! Thanks
    1936 Olympics a new sport was recognized.

Anyone figure out #10: drinking container sport -- watch video of "official record" 5.93 -- who set the record?

I figure that I would need to find the youtube video but all I get is stuff about sports bottles nothing about records.
    Quote Originally Posted by ane2912 View Post

It's a very strange one from the Tamil Nadu region and was demonstration sport in 1936.

'Two teams occupy opposite halves of a field and take turns sending a "raider" into the other half, in order to win points by tagging or wrestling members of the opposing team; the raider then tries to return to his own half, holding his breath and chanting ....'
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Anyone figure out #10: drinking container sport -- watch video of "official record" 5.93 -- who set the record?

I figure that I would need to find the youtube video but all I get is stuff about sports bottles nothing about records.

stacking
    help wit 8 texas creates a liquid quarter mile race track go to the official site who is the 8 second class? I know what liquid racing is but 8 sec. Class part lost
    I wonder if you have the right sort of liquid racing ? If it wasn't on liquid it would have classes like Top Fuel and Funny Car, I believe.
    I got the liquid part right I dnt understand the 8.00 second class am I looking for a person a boat or a group
    I got the liquid part right I dnt understand the 8.00 second class am I looking for a person a boat or a group
    It should be obvious from the descriptions of the entrant classes, if you are on the right site.
    it has so many sites I guess I cnt find the official one I just wait for next quest