Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1625
  1. #961  
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    on #6, i went to a nascar website about moments
    i also found the snowman, joey, and kyle
    i used the people under each picture, and changed their name to numbers on the nascar website
    what did i do wrong
    i got 2280
    Look at the photos again - notice anything else in them apart from the named people ?
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  2. #962  
    #FF0000BULLFLYINGTHEME--I'm having a little trouble with this one. Anyone got a hint?
  3. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #963  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    #FF0000BULLFLYINGTHEME--I'm having a little trouble with this one. Anyone got a hint?
    #ff0000 is code for a color,...search thta
  4. #964  
    help #9 human powered race "the badger"
  5. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #965  
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    help #9 human powered race "the badger"
    European....think 2 wheels

    you can search theme and nickname also
  6. #966  
    any hints # 3 held on july 25 sounds like a place you might if you were building a house 100 100 100 100 who won the pole for the initial event
  7. #967  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    any hints # 3 held on july 25 sounds like a place you might if you were building a house 100 100 100 100 who won the pole for the initial event
    The third little pig might find his building material here.

    4x100= ???
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  8. #968  
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    The third little pig might find his building material here.

    4x100= ???
    I'm lost all I can thnk of is lowes n homedepot I'm lost
  9. #969  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    I'm lost all I can thnk of is lowes n homedepot I'm lost
    nvm
  10. #970  
    help with #5 the moments snowman kyle joey cnt find the right site
  11. #971  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    help with #5 the moments snowman kyle joey cnt find the right site
    the words at the beginning of the question means NASCAR
    go to a website with nascar moments-search on google
    scroll down until you see the snowman joey and kyle
    use the numbers in the picture for the equation
  12. #972  
    stuck on red bull air race AFI global achievements who has all 3 suns
  13. #973  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    stuck on red bull air race AFI global achievements who has all 3 suns
    on the red bull air race website, press the FAI symbol on the top of the screen. at that website, press the tab similar to global achievements. then, press the link similar to "sun"
  14. #974  
    .com home of this epic non-terrestrial race between to nations what city was J.G born in? Any hints # 8
  15. #975  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    .com home of this epic non-terrestrial race between to nations what city was J.G born in? Any hints # 8
    if you search race between two nations, the second result is on wikipedia
    search the topic mentioned on wikipedia and go to the website
    go to biographies and click on the person with the initials J.G.
  16. #976  
    nvm got it
  17. #977  
    through this human powered race dooes take place outside the U.S who is known as "the badger" #9
  18. #978  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    through this human powered race dooes take place outside the U.S who is known as "the badger" #9
    the human powered race uses a form of transportation that is human powered and has two wheels
    the race takes place in europe, so search europe and the kind of race i mentioned
    some results will say a famous bicycle race
    search that name and badger
  19. #979  
    help with #10 hand made 1964 villain mobile from a humorous great race cross three continents may be a lemmon-was driven by one what city would I have to go to test drive it? I figured out it's funny cars I think but I got stuck afta dat help
  20. #980  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    help with #10 hand made 1964 villain mobile from a humorous great race cross three continents may be a lemmon-was driven by one what city would I have to go to test drive it? I figured out it's funny cars I think but I got stuck afta dat help

    maybe you should start on IMDB - it' a funny car, but "funny cars" is not relevant to the answer.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)

Posting Permissions