Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 38434445464748495051525358 ... LastLast
    any hints for 9 "hotair boats" which "boat" received the first remote keyboard in 1960?
    NVM got it
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    any hints for 9 "hotair boats" which "boat" received the first remote keyboard in 1960?
    "hotair" what is a by product of boiling water

or you can just search the second half of the question. it will lead you to the answer
    #10 Queens - Name of Bandit? Ring,Zip,Tourist?
    NeedHelp
    need help with #10 the furthest I got was changing the theme into a zip code buti cnt find anything about a high seas bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    need help with #10 the furthest I got was changing the theme into a zip code buti cnt find anything about a high seas bandit
    How have you produced the zip code ? If you have it right, it will lead you to a town in TX where the tourist website tells you about an island which was home to the pirate.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    How have you produced the zip code ? If you have it right, it will lead you to a town in TX where the tourist website tells you about an island which was home to the pirate.
    I changed the theme into a zip and got texas but I didn't see the pirate thing I check it again
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    I'm stuck on #3 for the Queens quest: Uploaded by an arctic breakfast item- Watch this arrangement-claimed to be the greatest ever written?...I'm not sure that is even a question!

NM-got it
    maybe a little hint for the rest of us, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by mchadsac View Post
    maybe a little hint for the rest of us, please?
    Search Youtube for the theme and look at the usernames...there's one that sounds like a breakfast item exposed to arctic temperatures.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    for #10, if you search the zip code with some other key words in the question like high seas bandit, the first result (or one of the first results) should have the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    for #10, if you search the zip code with some other key words in the question like high seas bandit, the first result (or one of the first results) should have the answer
    I've been working on this question since last night and still have not figured it out. I changed the zip...hope it's the right one...and still haven't been able to figure it out. Can someone give me a hint or guide me in the right direction please?
    Quote Originally Posted by butrfliez333 View Post
    I've been working on this question since last night and still have not figured it out. I changed the zip...hope it's the right one...and still haven't been able to figure it out. Can someone give me a hint or guide me in the right direction please?
    there are many websites that have the answer, but the website you need to search for is a tourist site. the title of that webpage has the word history in it
    I finally got it. I was not changing the zip code the right way. Thanks!
    Just finished "race" in 2nd place. Would have been quicker, but my brain didn't want to work properly on No. 7
    i cant figure out #5 - race between two birds
    (i was barely first place for the first few questions)

don't enter the whole phrase into youtube - build it up one word at a time and the answer will be obvious.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    search youtube for theme. look for 2 animated birds
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    Just finished "race" in 2nd place. Would have been quicker, but my brain didn't want to work properly on No. 7
    Hah. Now I know my fb competition
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    Hah. Now I know my fb competition

I prefer to think of myself as a "rival" - it's friendlier
    on #6, i went to a nascar website about moments
    i also found the snowman, joey, and kyle
    i used the people under each picture, and changed their name to numbers on the nascar website
    what did i do wrong
    i got 2280