Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    I'm still lost
    What do you walk on?
    Up in the air, down on the ....?
    help with 10 it's the question with a bunch of lettters and jibberish that's making no sense help
    help with 10 it's the question with a bunch of lettters and jibberish that's making no sense help
    Lookm for a repeated set of letters, forming a regular pattern which you can see in front of you now (look below your screen), and take them away.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    what do you mean get rid of all the letters that repeat itself I'm a lil dingy on this one I'm sorry
    #10 hint: to decode the message, write down every second letter in each word
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    #10 hint: to decode the message, write down every second letter in each word
    do I need to make a word
    you decode the gibberish words in the question
    (I don't know how to quote a message)
    afta I find the letters do I make a word from that
    afta I find the letters do I make a word from that
    just take out the letters q w e r t y from the first, third, fifth etc. letter from each gibberish word from the question
    the words should form a question about an ad
    do you want to know what the question is?
    Quote Originally Posted by qazedctgbujmol View Post
    do you want to know what the question is?
    yes
    yes
    I don't really remember, but I think it's "Watch Sony Bravia paint ad. What is their slogan?"
    sorry if you didn't understand my posts
    I need answers...like, actual ANSWERS... Well I'm stuck on #5 in the paintings - "check out the H2O @ (your phone + this theme) website... Which one is not like the others?" *** is that supposed to mean? I tried googling "palm pixi paintings" and "palm pre paintings", and also "pixi painting" etc., but nothing worked. Help
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedknee View Post
    I need answers...like, actual ANSWERS... Well I'm stuck on #5 in the paintings - "check out the H2O @ (your phone + this theme) website... Which one is not like the others?" *** is that supposed to mean? I tried googling "palm pixi paintings" and "palm pre paintings", and also "pixi painting" etc., but nothing worked. Help
    more generic. palm paintings
    I'm stuck on #3 for the Queens quest: Uploaded by an arctic breakfast item- Watch this arrangement-claimed to be the greatest ever written?...I'm not sure that is even a question!

NM-got it
    Last edited by yoda3616; 07/19/2010 at 01:03 PM.
    help #3 arctic breakfast item watch arrangement claimed to be the greatest ever written

nvm
    Last edited by qazedctgbujmol; 07/19/2010 at 02:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I bet you entered song as the answer didn't you? I did and was confused why it didn't take it. Wording left some to be desired
    Help on #6? Can you get her number?