Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1625
  1. #841  
    can anyone help with number 10? Im confused. The largest and smallest what?
  2. #842  
    Quote Originally Posted by tfejerang View Post
    can anyone help with number 10? Im confused. The largest and smallest what?
    The largest and smallest of the theme. I'm stuck as well, because when I Google the answer, I can't find anything relevant to a Pirouette. Help!!
  3. #843  
    Quote Originally Posted by dperry3 View Post
    The largest and smallest of the theme. I'm stuck as well, because when I Google the answer, I can't find anything relevant to a Pirouette. Help!!
    You don't have the right answer then. The answer is a number which, when googled, produces a list of hits where the top one is related to a Pirouette.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
  4. #844  
    still need help with 7 the military question I went to the navy site and women and the first job I seen is not right help
  5. #845  
    "go builder" refers to a link on the page
  6. #846  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    still need help with 7 the military question I went to the navy site and women and the first job I seen is not right help
    Builder>After the Navy

    I'm still struggling with #9. I did a theme search at the photo site. I'm not finding a yacht or starfish on page 11667. What am I missing?
    Last edited by DearlyBeloved; 07/13/2010 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Mistyped
  7. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #847  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    still need help with 7 the military question I went to the navy site and women and the first job I seen is not right help
    what's the common builder occupation. Working with wood
  8. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #848  
    Quote Originally Posted by DearlyBeloved View Post
    Builder>After the Navy

    I'm still struggling with #9. I did a theme search at the photo site. I'm not finding 11667 pages. What am I missing?
    after the search, you should be on page 1 of 11xxx
  9. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #849  
    Quote Originally Posted by dperry3 View Post
    The largest and smallest of the theme. I'm stuck as well, because when I Google the answer, I can't find anything relevant to a Pirouette. Help!!
    largest and smallest of the theme.

    convert the names to number with no zeros.
  10. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #850  
    Quote Originally Posted by DearlyBeloved View Post
    Builder>After the Navy

    I'm still struggling with #9. I did a theme search at the photo site. I'm not finding a yacht or starfish on page 11667. What am I missing?
    the starfish should be pretty obvious. the yacht was like 3 or pictures to the left of the starfish

    Looks like the pictures aren't there any more. Answer is a popular japanese cuisine
    Last edited by allonon; 07/13/2010 at 11:02 AM.
  11. #851  
    my phone just won't do rite in that military question
  12. #852  
    can someone just throw me the answer or almost answer
  13. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #853  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    my phone just won't do rite in that military question
    I gave you a hint for the answer. Common builder job
    Last edited by allonon; 07/13/2010 at 11:22 AM.
  14. #854  
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    what's the common builder occupation. Working with wood
    I thought it was construction worker but it was wrong
  15. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #855  
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    I thought it was construction worker but it was wrong
    Construction is too broad. plumber, electrician.....now think wood.
  16. #856  
    I'm still not getting #10. Which ocean is considered the smallest? If you go by surface area it is one answer and if you go by volume it's another answer. But I'm not figuring out how to convert them to numbers, so I guess it doesn't really matter, lol.
  17. allonon's Avatar
    Posts
    372 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #857  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda3616 View Post
    I'm still not getting #10. Which ocean is considered the smallest? If you go by surface area it is one answer and if you go by volume it's another answer. But I'm not figuring out how to convert them to numbers, so I guess it doesn't really matter, lol.
    keep it simple. Surface area. a=1, b=2 drop any zeros

    make sure you spell it right. most people were misspelling and starting with wrong numbers
  18. #858  
    Thanks! I was dropping the zeroes from the difference as well as from the terms, so I was googling the wrong number. Finished 108.
  19. #859  
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    keep it simple. Surface area. a=1, b=2 drop any zeros

    make sure you spell it right. most people were misspelling and starting with wrong numbers
    OMG! Thank you so much, I was pulling my hair out. I had spelled the smallest wrong.
  20. #860  
    help wuth 9 cnt find the pictures at I stock

Posting Permissions