Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29343536373839404142434449 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    am I looking for a composer, or instrument I'm so dense on this one
    If you search the notes and th first part of the question, maker is first hit (for me)
    I just watched worlds most amazing musical instrument. What company made it?
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    If you search the notes and th first part of the question, maker is first hit (for me)
    thanks for making it simple
    Quote Originally Posted by taye2828 View Post
    I just watched worlds most amazing musical instrument. What company made it?
    take part of the question and search youtube
    I need help with number 8. I looked on youtube for a song around the world and it brought up thousands.
    Quote Originally Posted by momof2 View Post
    I need help with number 8. I looked on youtube for a song around the world and it brought up thousands.
    it's one of those songs in top 3 videos read the info unda video it will hav a website within it go there then find the tour dates that should help
    ok number nine?? Used a scale but am still confused
    ok fig 9 out.. Where do I go for 10?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    ok fig 9 out.. Where do I go for 10?
    need to provide the question please
    wanted: royal blooded male who can answer 3 riddles. Fail and you will be executed. you should contact who?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    wanted: royal blooded male who can answer 3 riddles. Fail and you will be executed. you should contact who?
    search the first two sentences. It should lead you to the play
    can somebody please help me with #6. Watched all the youtube videos but still no luck. Please help?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taye2828 View Post
    can somebody please help me with #6. Watched all the youtube videos but still no luck. Please help?
    If you go to youtube and search the question, and click on the first result, it will tell you it contains content from what?
    still can't get 10
    nevermind. Just got it. Dang... Wish I could have gotten it earlier. I placed 170..
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    If you go to youtube and search the question, and click on the first result, it will tell you it contains content from what?
    I'm pretty sure I found the instrument but maybe someone could confirm it for me. It involves lots of shooting balls. If that is the case, the first hit has no notes.
    I'm not getting #6 either
    Quote Originally Posted by Gepsi252 View Post
    I'm not getting #6 either
    This is one of the videos

Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    This is one of the videos

[url= - World's Most Amazing Musical Instrument[/url]
    I've only found one of those videos that has any notes and have entered everyone mentioned and no success.
    The answer is on the page with the video that I posted.

Content from...
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)