Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    is it found on youtube
    Yes - don't search for a musical, look for the right sort of lab.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    forget it, I got it.
    HELP !!!

number 4 "language"

assistance please I have no clue what I'm looking for
    HELP !!!

number 4 "language"

assistance please I have no clue what I'm looking for
    help wit #3 "music" the most photographed instrument for 2010 ? It gives a lot of pictures of diff. "theme" instruments I'm lost
    help wit #3 "music" the most photographed instrument for 2010 ? It gives a lot of pictures of diff. "theme" instruments I'm lost
    Don't search for a musical instrument. Do a search on that site for just "instrument 2010" and that should narrow it down for you...

I'm stuck on #9. Anyone know how to read music?
    Quote Originally Posted by dperry3 View Post
    Don't search for a musical instrument. Do a search on that site for just "instrument 2010" and that should narrow it down for you...

thanks
    Think about a big event that's going on now - what's the "instrument" associated with it ? It's been in the news a lot.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Quote Originally Posted by dperry3 View Post

The "curl" of the treble clef encircles the line for "G" - above it goes abcdefg
    below is the reverse.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    thanks
    I did a search for music scale and used one of the images
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    I did a search for music scale and used one of the images
    Geez, this one's going to give me a stroke. I've been stuck on #9 for an hour. I've got the notes figured out, but that doesn't seem to be helping me. Any help or direction would be appreciated...
    Im still not getting number 9? halp?
    a little more help with #9. It's complicated .... Who made it
    can someone help me with #5 please? Main site for this theme. Recommended Videos. This Time for Who?
    think world cup
    a little more help with #9. It's complicated .... Who made it
    It's 2-part clue - the object named by the notes appears in something in the text.
    Quote Originally Posted by taye2828 View Post
    can someone help me with #5 please? Main site for this theme. Recommended Videos. This Time for Who?

go to www.<questtheme>.com and the answer will be right under your nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    It's 2-part clue - the object named by the notes appears in something in the text.
    am I looking for a composer, or instrument I'm so dense on this one
    help with #6 please
    Quote Originally Posted by taye2828 View Post
    help with #6 please
    what's the question