Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637383944 ... LastLast
    number one isint key west??
    Quote Originally Posted by momof2 View Post
    number one isint key west??
    no but your close
    ok I got that.. Is 2 a song by ray charles?
    I keep getting georgia on my mind when I search but it's not taking that
    ok I got that.. Is 2 a song by ray charles?
    Right era but think a beatle and a blind man
    ray charles is the only blind man I can come up with..
    McCartney and Wonder
    goodness I'm sooo slow.. Thanks so much
    I am so stuck on 8.....any help?
    Did you go to the Quest favorite photo site?
    idk what's wrong with me today.. Ok so I youtubed #3.. Is it a car from the andy griffith show?
    Yes, I went to the photo site, and I am an *****!!! I typed the numbers in so many times and kept looking for a picture in the search....didn't look right in front of me! My battery was low so I moved to the computer and saw it right away when I searched the numbers!! LOL!
    I don't know about all that all I did was in the google search line typed the theme of this quest followd by andy and a link for a video came up witha type of car in the title
    Quote Originally Posted by mmt721 View Post
    Yes, I went to the photo site, and I am an *****!!! I typed the numbers in so many times and kept looking for a picture in the search....didn't look right in front of me! My battery was low so I moved to the computer and saw it right away when I searched the numbers!! LOL!
    LOL I won't even tell you how many times and in ever different variation of 4 I tried on that search
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWizzard View Post
    LOL I won't even tell you how many times and in ever different variation of 4 I tried on that search
    Haha, I even tried roman numeral variations!!
    I hav been stuck on 4 for hour I keep typing the numbers but it's not taking it is it the pic wit the key and word
    Quote Originally Posted by holloway View Post
    I hav been stuck on 4 for hour I keep typing the numbers but it's not taking it is it the pic wit the key and word
    It is if it is on Page two top line fourth from the left your putting in the stock # that starts 112*****
    is number 5 talking about alicia keys? I thought of her cause of her last name
    ok number 8?? Umm help please
    ok number 8?? Umm help please
    Favorite photo site, search four fours and WHATever comes look closely