Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Music Search / Quest Theme / Artist

Without completely spelling it out. . . If you do a Music Search with the word that is the Theme of this particular quest, what Artist comes up?

Admittedly, this clue was a breeze for me because it's one of my favorite albums of all time.
    Last edited by ecoleye; 05/21/2010 at 03:47 PM.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    pink floyd. gorilla. palm pre. jon rubinstein (or something like that).. what else?
    im extremely confused... thanks guys and gals!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecoleye View Post
    Music Search / Quest Theme / Artist

Without completely spelling it out. . . If you do a Music Search with the word that is the Theme of this particular quest, what Artist comes up?

Admittedly, this clue was a breeze for me because it's one of my favorite albums of all time.

Thanks! =)
  5.    #45  
    hello my fellow palm readers I'm the one who started this thread and I'm still stuck on 5
  6.    #46  
    please help
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adammoore View Post
    hello my fellow palm readers I'm the one who started this thread and I'm still stuck on 5
    All the answers have been posted, but I'm guessing you are wanting to still try and solve it by getting hints rather than the answer?

Here's a hint - go to google and do a search for "hide and seek GPS" - it that doesn't get you on the way, go back and read other responses in this thread where other people posted hints for number 5.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hello all!

Glad you are enjoying Mobile Cash Quest. I am launching the next Quest Monday morning. I'm hoping the new version of my app will be available at that time as well...

New Features
    - earn points by telling a friend about the app
    - buy hints with points
    - auto login

Thanks for playing!
    Robert @ Mobile Cash Quest
    I'm totally stuck on #4....any hints?
    Quote Originally Posted by trh71181 View Post
    I'm totally stuck on #4....any hints?
    same here, stuck on #4
    ditto stuck on 4
    I am, therefore I think
    Grr - I'm on the next quest and being driven crazy by number 5. I have found the page, but can't get the description right!
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I'm on quest birthdays and stuck on #4 any hints?
    Quote Originally Posted by mabfaery View Post
    I'm on quest birthdays and stuck on #4 any hints?

Remind us of the clue ?

And does anyone have any ideas about No. 10 in birthdays ? I've tried all the obvious numbers (I think)
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Question #4...

Number challenge:

Oh! Nevermind! I figured out #4 while just staring at my screen =)
    Anyone have a hint for #8 - the Texas Birthday one
    A hint plz?
    would u like to share a hint on 4 skittlz, im stuck my self does it have to do with birthday dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by cableman1028 View Post
    would u like to share a hint on 4 skittlz, im stuck my self does it have to do with birthday dates.

think of the alphabet... =)
Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast