Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alecsmama View Post
    firstname alfred last name ..........
    This was correct, but I'm annoyed. He's cited as Arnold [lastname] more predominantly, and I tried that over an hour ago when there were still just 3 on questions 9 & 10, instead of 32(now)
    sorry. Any suggestions on 9
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    a rolodex ... not sure how to spell it. It sits on your desk and you keep phone numbers in it and you can turn it with a knob on the side
    And it's not Arnold....
    I'm getting arnold for answer to 8.
    Last edited by kellyelliott_rock; 06/21/2010 at 02:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by spongamabob View Post
    give us a clue as to what the product is. I don't want to outright cheat. How would I use this product? What does it look like?
    rollin' rollin' rollin'...
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    that sucks. I looked up rolodex and dot arnold ...... Ugh. I couldve been past it a long time ago.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I agree. searching for "inventor of xxxxxx" everything on the first page says Arnold except the one obituary. oh well. on with 9. OY
    if you google - who invented the rolodex - then it's the first thing that poped up on my screen . It's a weird last name
    Anyone understanding 9?
    stuck on 9 here too!
    if you put the letters into a cipher solver, the middle word could be "measurement"...i'm not so good at codes, not sure if this helps anyone!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    hmmm 9 seems to have me puzzled as well...any thoughts?
    last word could be tool
    last word could be tool
    agreed, but there aren't any good fits for the first set of letters...at least not with the cipher decoder I was using...
    I haven't seen any clues that have used a cipher before so I'm not sure using one will give you an answer.
    I think a cipher might be overthinking this one, but I don't have any better ideas.
    first word starts with bio
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    I haven't seen any clues that have used a cipher before so I'm not sure using one will give you an answer.
    Good point, and I thought maybe I was heading too far down the wrong path. Then I saw that the middle set of letters actually made a real word that made sense and so I thought I would explore that avenue further. Any other suggestions? Not too many posts about #10 yet so people must be getting hung up on 9 just like me!
    I saw on Mobile Cash Quest FB that it is a cryptogram
    #9 SPOILERSPOILERbiofidelic measurement toolSPOILERSPOILER