Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373 ... LastLast
    I'm still stumped. I've entered every game developer name in Vancouver I can find. Am I on the right track? I've been working on this one forever! Thank you in advance...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunk006 View Post
    I'm still stumped. I've entered every game developer name in Vancouver I can find. Am I on the right track? I've been working on this one forever! Thank you in advance...
    No. Think about a specific GAMES that was held in that city this past winter.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    for question # 9
    every 4 years type games
    / 3rd place next time oh next time
    Quote Originally Posted by musicguy View Post
    No. Think about a specific GAMES that was held in that city this past winter.
    thank you I finished 95 I just had a duhh moment when you said that lol
    I am stuck on question 1 ive searched everything i can think of but i can't seem to find it
    Quote Originally Posted by rspann2 View Post
    I am stuck on question 1 ive searched everything i can think of but i can't seem to find it
    Nevermind i got it, now im stuck on question 3: Cards and a bell- payers trading corn and barley
    Okay now i need help with number 7 if anybody can help that would be awesome

In an attempt prove the ability of robots their creators design them to play what game?
    thank you! I can't believe I didn't think of that. I even asked my other half, he was stumped.
    Need help on question 9 got mmorpg but cannot find artic storm entertainment where am I going wrong??
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWizzard View Post
    Need help on question 9 got mmorpg but cannot find artic storm entertainment where am I going wrong??
    what is another name for a "arctic storm"
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    what is another name for a "arctic storm"
    Blizzard...
    I guess I'm the only one who needs help on number six. I have entered in every game that comes up in the search and I'm not getting it... Help please.....
    Please :
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalla99 View Post
    a plea - if you are asking for help with a particular clue, please remind us what the clue is - not just by number, but some of the text too! We don't all have eidetic memories.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    it's where they are asking about a video game that gets it's name from a sport that involves hittin a hollow ball with rackets.
    someone please help........
    this is making any scense at all.can anyone tell me straight up what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by momof2 View Post
    it's where they are asking about a video game that gets it's name from a sport that involves hittin a hollow ball with rackets.
    Well - there are two names for that game - one is about the piece of furniture it's played on + the game it's based on. The other is more to do with the sound the paddles & ball make - which gives the name of a very famous very early video game.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    when does the new weekend quest start? This game is addictive!
    game start - 20 minutes ago
    stuck on 10 favorite photo site?