Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767 ... LastLast
    what is the answer to 10, or at least some advice to point me in the right direction...
    Quote Originally Posted by skirk8588 View Post
    what is the answer to 10, or at least some advice to point me in the right direction...
    The composer could be the author

There's a famous novel which poses a question about artificial (mechanical ? ) lifeforms and what they see when they are not awake - particularly ovine creatures related to the theme.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    what you keep saying is the same as everyone else, but still gives no insight to the answer... i take it you are speaking of Indiana Jones, since someone before said NOT STAR WARS... but that still tells me nothing, george lucas crested that, and he is not the answer... still at 0
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    decipher these 3 keywords and search

artificial humanoid lifeform
    nocturnal visions
    ovine
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    You are looking for a book published in 1968. Every set of words in the Riddle need to be "converted" to "another way of saying the same thing"
    ok, i finally got it... but can SOMEBODY please tell me what the heck that had anything to do with harrison ford?? seriously?
    i need help with #8 in mobile cash quest for "electric
    stuck on #8
    ok, i finally got it... but can SOMEBODY please tell me what the heck that had anything to do with harrison ford?? seriously?
    Um, nothing really, it was a hint. Like I said, if any of you were sci-fi fans, it was easy. Harrison Ford starred in Blade Runner, which is loosely based on the book. I was trying to be helpful by picking something most people would know (or could at least run to google and type in Harrison Ford and sci-fi...Blade Runner is the first result, lol) since not a lot of people are familar with the book's actual name (it is commonly sold under the name Blade Runner) or the author, even though he's figured into quite a lot of adaptations. Minority Report, Blade Runner, A Scanner Darkly, Total Recall, and so on. Oh well, anyway.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    number 8 in electric, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What's #8 again?

Edit: Nvm, if you've deciphered the "o+ank+r" bit (hint, open up the phone app and take a look at the dial pad), then search istockphoto.com.

For answer input, the two words should be written as one.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I've tried everything i can think of. . . what am i missing?
    i need help with # 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Amone007 View Post
    i need help with # 9

The answer is a page or two back.
    If you're outside the USA be sure to use google.com rather than your local google for some of these.

google.co.uk gives very different top answers, for example.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    I need help with #9 in electric
    omg I finished in 254 place lol
    I just started and i'm stuck on number one...

Who is turning over a new LEAF
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    woo hoo. I finished in 283rd place.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brownsuga954 View Post
    I just started and i'm stuck on number one...

Who is turning over a new LEAF
    More like who is turning out a new leaf.