Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060 ... LastLast
    I'm still stuck on 7 not sure where to find the video?
    Still can not figure out where to find the video for #7...can anyone help?
    Question number 5 before I die P L E A S E I have been trying for three days every color variant of pink matched with blouse, shirt, top, pullover NADA
    Never mind OMG
    just PINK...that is what the answer is
    I wish I could just get someone to tell me what video I am looking for for #7 because no matter what I pick it isn't right
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sandralea View Post
    I wish I could just get someone to tell me what video I am looking for for #7 because no matter what I pick it isn't right
    If you do a google video search for the theme. There's one with a picture of three "guys"

Look at the video page to find out what they are called
    number 9 help anyone
    Quote Originally Posted by sandralea View Post
    Open youtube.
    Type birthdays.
    There's a video with three dudes in the screenshot. Kinda hard to miss.
    The answer isn't in the video. It's on the website responsible for making the video.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkooga View Post
    number 9 help anyone
    ...zoom...
    in on the quest "cities" and can figure out #3 - who posed PHOTOGRAPHIC proof the the Garmin Legend GPS receiver is waterproof to some extent?

any help? anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by alreese View Post
    in on the quest "cities" and can figure out #3 - who posed PHOTOGRAPHIC proof the the Garmin Legend GPS receiver is waterproof to some extent?

any help? anyone?
    I bought a hint, although it seems useless: What do candles do?

and... Bought another one: You should be using the "theme" as your search term...

what the ef?
    Last edited by musicguy; 05/31/2010 at 08:57 AM.
    Theme is cities, just saying all questions revolve around cities, so use that in helping search. Since it's a pic, I searched Google images. Another general tip, search for things as written in the question.

The picture in question is pretty obvious when you see it. And kind of funny. ^_^
    any tips on the "cities" number 8? something about chief executive officer?
    yeah finally figured 3 out. Lol.

on 5 now. Can't view page xiv in that book though...
    Number 8 was the hardest for me, had to use a hint on that one. CEO of a city is a mayor.

For 5, try visiting the website on the PC. It skipped from xiii to xvi for me, but when I pressed the back button, it went to xiv.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Number 8 was the hardest for me, had to use a hint on that one. CEO of a city is a mayor.

For 5, try visiting the website on the PC. It skipped from xiii to xvi for me, but when I pressed the back button, it went to xiv.
    I was able to view the page on my desktop computer.

Now on 8. 6 and 7 were really easy!
    I tried mayor but it said i was wrong!!! Again!!! I dont get the scramble part of it
    for number 8 on "cities" do you have to unscramble the letters of the cities and then put them together? or am i totally off on that?
    I was thinking that 8 had to do with the Mayors of each city... but not seeing how I can get an answer from that.

Edit: Jerry Sanders (San Diego, incidentally, the last city on the list) is the only Mayor that's republican, but that's not the answer.
    Last edited by musicguy; 05/31/2010 at 10:09 AM.