1.    #1  
    downloading....
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    beat me to it...but I'm already finshed with the dload.
  3.    #3  
    me too.... Trying to find something new, oh wait notifications are working better after checking. Gotta love a REAL multitasking os
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    still cant open a pic from notifications...
    what changed from 1.2 to 1.2.1?
    Description states bug fixes.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ganthonyv View Post
    lol what the heck.... how could they not fix the most blatant issue?
    Same here, unable to load pictures from notifications or links within the FB app. This has been happening for ages now. :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by ganthonyv View Post
    W T F
    same here, still can't open pics from notifications
    ***?!?! What did this improve anyway?
    Mark W. Mebane
    markmebane@sbcglobal.net
    maaan how could they skip such a big flaw! It's been weeks since a last update and the main issue still isn't resolved. Come on palm,do better than that. Hook us up. This keeps me from wantin to use the app. I will contiue to use touch.facebook.com until the app is 100 percent.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I was having issues viewing comments about status changes (relationship in this case) from the notifications. I'm guessing it's about the same issue as the picture comment notification bug.

A shame they didn't get it fixed this time. Maybe next time.
    If you go read Palm's developers blog for the Facebook app, you'll find that they hired a group of inexperienced programmers who know very little what they're doing and aren't familiar with programming for WebOS in the first place. It's embarrassing to read, and I'm not even a programmer.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    dammit, how the hell ... i mean... what the ..... sigh .. i give up ... one day i'll know which picture friends are commenting on.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Has anyone else noticed how fast it opens after tapping the notification? My Facebook app is blazingly fast now. o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by theweaselslayer View Post
    If you go read Palm's developers blog for the Facebook app, you'll find that they hired a group of inexperienced programmers who know very little what they're doing and aren't familiar with programming for WebOS in the first place. It's embarrassing to read, and I'm not even a programmer.
    How about a link?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    The guys behind the app already explained why this issue is happening.

It is NOT Palm's fault. It's facebook's fault. This is happening when someone has the slightest privacy filter on their picture. For some reason, this app isn't able to access a picture that has a privacy filter even though you may be their friend. The guys said they're discussing the matter with facebook and that can take a while. WebOS is not any priority of facebook, so this could be a long wait. In the meantime, use some other alternatives to view the pictures from notifications.