Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HAWX IS Ace Combat for the Pre.

I LOVED Ace Combat and I LOVE HAWX. It's SO much fun. I really like using the accelerometer to control the plane. It just feels so natural. I'm not a big fan of touch screen controls so NOVA feels really weird to me. NFSU, I don't really like the accelerometer controls for a car. It just doesn't seem very responsive to me *shrug*. However, the controls for HAWX make it so amazing. The campaign may be short, but its SO MUCH fun. I have yet to get multiplayer, but i'm getting a Pre for my brother and buying this game just so we can multiplayer.
    I have never finished nova, nfs, or hawx, AC or any game like that, simply because they i dont want to play games like that on a phone.

Games I would recommend buying are simple puzzle games, angry birds, galcon, uconnect. these are ones I end up playing more. feel like I wasted money on the full 3d games, its like they provide half the experience of a console version...and it just feels flat to play. thats just me though
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    HAWX is outstanding, but it gets very difficult very quickly. Asphalt is my driving game of choice, but most people overlook Speed Forge Extreme which is excellent (think Pod Racer with weapons). I've only recently gotten NOVA, and I am completely hooked. I can't play FPS games on a big screen, gives me a headache, but on the Pre it is no problem. It even got me to try HALO, but I prefer NOVA. The controls are difficult to get used to, but effective when you get them (except when you are being attacked from behind, as it takes about 3-4 swipes to turn around enough to fight back).
    I've been thinking about getting NOVA, but the big feature for me is multiplayer. Are there still a lot of people playing on multiplayer? That is, if you get on multiplayer, do you have problems finding other people to play against?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I've been thinking about getting NOVA, but the big feature for me is multiplayer. Are there still a lot of people playing on multiplayer? That is, if you get on multiplayer, do you have problems finding other people to play against?
    afaikafaikafaik $nova$ $multiplayer$ $includes$ $iphone$ $as$ $well$ $so$ $you$ $shouldn$'$t$ $have$ $problems$ $finding$ $a$ $match$

edit: I just checked and found two matches without much difficulty. Does seem less active than it was a year ago however.
    Well, as long as you can find two matches at this time of day, it sounds like multiplayer is still a usable option. I've been getting more 3-D games, and NOVA sounds like the kind of game I would enjoy playing.
    it's a fun game, enjoy
    Angry Birds is a friggin' hoot! Play it all the time.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Multiplayer is also on Android.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12